Rescuing Elise

Brody's POV

*Next day*

"What's Eggman up to...?" Sonic asks "I don't know but we'll do well in gather information" I said and Sonic nodded and we ran for a bit till we ran into Tails "Sonic! Brody!" Tails  said "Tails! Long time no see!" Sonic and I said as he waves "I'm glad that you two are here" Tails said "I heard that you tried to save their princess from Dr. Eggman" He said and we nodded "You two are going to rescue her, aren't you? Let me help" he said "I may not know what Eggman's up to, but it can't be a good thing!" He said "Ok!" Sonic said "Yeah with your help, this should be a piece of cake" I said "heh heh. I'll do my best!" Tails said as the three of us run off, we found a mirror on a cave across the ocean and we cross it using the light speed dash and we get into the mirror as we enter wave Ocean and we start looking for Elise.

After we ran through Wave Ocean the Egg Carrier manages to get away and we see a white feather land on the sand and I pick it up "It looks like the Princess was moved to another location" Tails said "Let's head back to the city!" He said running back "Come on Sonic" I said "Yeah" Sonic said and we went back to the city with Tails.

As we got back to the coty and rescue a little girl from a rooftop we hear that Eggman most likely took Elise to the desert so we find the mirror portal that takes us to dusty desert and we go in.

We blast through a wall finding Elise "Mr. Brody! Mr. Sonic!" Elise said happy "Just call us Brody and Sonic" I said as she hugs us "Now then, are you ok?" Sonic asks "I'm so glad you two came" Elise said "We always keep our word" I said and Sonic nodded "Brody! Sonic!" Tails said and we look to see Eggman and a giant dog robot.

 Sonic!" Elise said happy "Just call us Brody and Sonic" I said as she hugs us "Now then, are you ok?" Sonic asks "I'm so glad you two came" Elise said "We always keep our word" I said and Sonic nodded "Brody! Sonic!" Tails said and we look to see...

"It looks like a pair of pesky rats has stuck their noses where it doesn't belong" Eggman said "Well, a wolf and a hedgehog to be more precise..." he said "The Princess is mine until I unlock the secret of the flames of disaster" he said 'Flames of Disaster?' I thought "Tails!" I said as we get infront of Elise "Got it! Let's go!" Tails said as Sonic and I go fight the Egg Cerberus on a coliseum with Tails help.

It didn't took us long to take down that robot as we get out with Elise when we see an army of robots fly towards us "How long is this going to go on?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest "Let's split up" Tails said "I'll get their attention, and you two take the princess" he said and we nodded "Okay you be careful Tails" I said "And stay safe" Sonic said "Leave it to me!" Tails said flying away and I picked up Elise and Sonic and I run off through Dusty Desert.

Eventually we leave the desert and now we are running through a plain and we stop as we are far away enough and I set Elise down "I have no words to express how grateful I am for your help" Elise said "You're hurt!" She said to me and I touch my cheek feeling a small cute "Eh, it's nothing" I said "Don't say that" Elise said taking a piece of cloth and pressed it on my cheek making my ear twitch as I wait for her to finish tapping my foot "I'm sorry. It's all my fault" Elise said putting the cloth away "smile" Sonic and I said as we smile at her and a yellow butterfly lands on my nose and Elise smiles standing up "We just need to see you smile if you feel like you have to make it up to us" Sonic said as we started to walk off and she follows.

"Eggman mentioned the Flames of Disaster. Is that why he's after you?" Sonic asks "What exactly are the flames of disaster?" I asked "Yes. The name of the sun god our country honors is Solaris..." Elise said "It is told that Solari's rage would destroy the world" she said "His wrath comes in the form of the Flames of Disaster" she said "10 years ago, we almost faced the full force of his fury..." she said "I was a child then, so I don't remember it very well" she said "I lost my father then..." she said stopping "And now that man is trying to causethe same disaster again...What can I do?" She asks and Sonic grabs her left arm and I grab her right arm "Brody? Sonic? Brody! Sonic! Wait!" She said as we started running "I can't run that fast!" She said "Don't worry" Sonic said "Just raise your head and run!" I said as we ran through the field.

"Feels great doesn't it?" I asked as we stop and she sat down "Yes...I-I've never run so fast before..." Elise said "Nothing starts until you take action" Sonic said "Take action by running and charging at your fears with full  speed!" I said as we help her up and we start walking back to Soleanna.