The Wolf and Hedgehog from the Future

Blitz's POV

"This world was devastated before my boyfriend and I were born" I said sitting ontop of a building "A harsh, bleak place? Where we live in eternal darkness" I said "Life is a striggle and there's only three of us without hope" I said and I see Silver fly to me hugging me "Hey there you are" Silver said and I hugged back "I was looking for you" he said "I'm sorry" I said kissing his cheek "I just wanted to think" I said "Blitz! Silver!" We heard our friend Blaze the cat said "Blaze! What's wrong?" I ask "He's appeared again" Blaze said landing next to us and I look at Silver and he nods and we fly off with Blaze following us on foot.

As we go through Crisis City we find Iblis infront of a tornado "Come on, you monster!" Silver said as we get ready to fight it.

We 'defeat' it as it goes into the lava, "Looks like we stopped it for now" Blaze said "But it'll just rise up from it's ashes again" I said and hit the wall "What's the point of all this? It'll never end!" I said "Calm down Blitz" Blaze said "The...

We 'defeat' it as it goes into the lava, "Looks like we stopped it for now" Blaze said "But it'll just rise up from it's ashes again" I said and hit the wall "What's the point of all this? It'll never end!" I said "Calm down Blitz" Blaze said "Then what are we supposed to do Blaze? We can't fight it forever" I said "How can we completely destroy Iblis?" Silver asks "....By knowing the truth, of course" a voice said and we look up seeing a black hedgehog with stripes, snake like eyes, no mouth and hover shoes "Just as a flower comes from a seed, or a chicken comes from an egg, everything has an origin" he said "You need to find the being originally responsible for this catastrophe" he said "Is that really the answer to our problem?" I asked "Yeah do you know who it is?" Silver asks "Follow me" the hedgehog said and we followed him carefully.

He took us to an old control room "To fix this present timeline, you need to change the past" Mephiles said "But that's imposible" I said "With my help, you can, because I have the power to travel through time!" Mephiles said "No way!" Silver said amazed "In order to change the past, you two must eliminate the individual who awakened Iblis" Mephiles said "....The Iblis trigger" he said "If we eliminate this guy, will our world be saved?" I asked "The Day of disaster...Here are my records of this event" Mephiles said 'He likes to stay vague a lot....' I thought "This was when Iblis was freed and his flames were released into the world" he said showing us on a monitor "And you have this person to blame" he said giving Silver the purple chaos emerald "I see it!" Silver said "So that Blue hedgehog's the Iblis Trigger?" Silver asks "Blue hedgehog?" Blaze asks confused as Silver returns the emerald to Mephiles "I'll send us back in time to the point when the Iblis Trigger was alive" Mephiles said creating a portal transporting us through time.

I hope we can change our future.