nueve

𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸
recap

-

i rushed upstairs to my bedroom opening my door slowly. what i saw literally made me go pale.

i stood in the doorway with shock as i watched my wife cheat on me in front of me; in our bed where we slept. anger took over me and i rushed over to the bed snatching the blankets off of my wife and the unknown man revealing their naked bodies.

"jungkook it's not what you think..p-please believe me!" she pleaded. was she really this stupid?

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT WHAT I THINK, YOU'RE BLATANTLY HAVING SEX IN OUR DAMN BED!!" i yelled and i was so angry that i started to punch the man repeatedly in his face with no remorse.

ashlyn tried to rush over to stop me but i pushed her off of me.

"you're...supposed to be my-my wife." i choked out trying to hold back my tears. "how could you do this to me."

"jungkook we don't have sex anymore! you're always at work or out with clients! it's like you don't even notice me anymore!" she yelled back covering her exposed body with blankets.

"SO THAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO SCREW SOME LOWLIFE LOSER BEHIND MY BACK WHEN WE'RE MARRIED!"

"OH PLEASE JUNGKOOK DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR THAT RACHAEL GIRL OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS! I SEE THE WAY YOU SMILE WHEN YOU GET OFF THE PHONE WITH HER OR COME FROM WORK AFTER SEEING HER; YOU'RE PROBABLY FUCKING HER IN YOUR OFFICE!"

"THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ASHLYN! SHE'S MY CLIENT....DON'T TRY TO JUSTIFY THE FACT I CAUGHT YOU CHEATING!" the guy that ashlyn was cheating on me with was trying to sneak out of the bedroom but i ran to beat him up more.

"GET OFF OF HIM JUNGKOOK STOP HURTING HIM! ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!" i stopped punching on the guy and snapped my attention towards her.

"you're really protecting this guy? are you serious right now. you're always accusing me of cheating on your dumbass but here you are having affairs with other men!" i made a deep sigh before saying one more thing. "maybe you're right ashlyn....i mean raven's pussy seems tastier than yours ever was."

i stormed out of the house whipping my tears from my face and angrily getting back inside of my car; pulling out the driveway quite ferociously. i looked down at my wedding ring deciding if i should toss it out of the window but i had a better idea....i was going to pawn it. fuck her and fuck this marriage!

i couldn't stop crying and the sun was about to set, sadly the pawn shops were closed at this time and i just felt so alone at this point, unwanted, and i felt stupid. i parked in the walmart parking lot and took my phone out to call my good friend yoongi since he went through this with his ex wife.

"hey bro." he sounded a little tired but he always did.

"yoongi, i caught my wife cheating in our bed."

"what!" at this point my face was covered in salty water.

"she's been fucking this guy in our home whenever i'm at work." i sniffled.

"oh goodness, come over bro. you can talk to me about it more if you're here." his tired voice was now a soft comforting one.