Chapter 11

3rd's pov:

Today was the day when both jimin and jungkook going back to America. As their vacation has just finished. Since the morning they are all busy about packing their things. As their flight would be at 8 pm.

Jimin came with his parents car. They all were talking about jimin. Then after 10 minutes jungkook came with his parents too. When they all are united.

Mrs. Jeon said to jimin "My mochiiii...I will miss you so much. Please visit us so soon."

After hearing the nickname for jimin, Jungkook is in his world with his jealousy. He is possessive about what is his. But his mother saw this and elbowed jungkook's stomach and coo at his son's behaviour "Ahh kookieee don't get jealous. I am your mom..you know? He is my son-in-law of course"

"Uhh mom..don't call me kookie too. Only jimin can call me that.." Jungkook pouted at his mom. All of them laughed causing Jimin to go red from embarrassment.

Soon after their flight came.. Jimin and jungkook both said their goodbye to their parents. And walk in to get to the plane.

*after they reach America*

After they got out of the plane. They both went to jungkook's car that he has called taehyung to bring it. They soon arrived to their car. But there taehyung was not actually good to know that Jimin and jungkook was together. But he also can't say anything to them. So he kept quite.

But When jimin saw taehyung, He get excited to talk with taehyung. And started talking with taehyung forgetting the person beside jimin who is now sulking very much. Because he was getting ignored by his soon to be husband. He just sat down with a cute pout. People can only see this type of cute sight of Jungkook when he will be with Jimin. Because when he is with jimin, he seems not to care about his surroundings.

Jimin's Pov:

As soon as I saw taehyung. I started talking with him. Because I missed him. He is my friend of course.

"Hiii Tae..How are you? How was your day in this vacation?" I asked to him.

"Ahh Chim. Don't worry. It was not that great because you weren't here. But it was fine." Tae said dramatically while driving.

Then we stopped talking and after some mintues, we reached to my and hoseok's house. I get out of the car. Then both Jungkook and Tae also came out of car. I took my Bag and look at tae first. Said my bye to him.And then I look at jungkook.

"Bye kookie.I will see you later?"I said to him unsurely.

"Oh wow! My fiance just remember me...Good to know. Yeah of course I will see you later." He said all looking like a cute jealous bunny. I coo at him and hug him to calm down. It did work.

Then he said "I love you my mochii. But I want to ask a question. Why don't you want to move to my house? I will miss you.."

"Ah kookie..Don't be like this. I will of course love to move with you. But Hoseok hyung will be alone here. I will see that later. Bye." After I say that I kissed jungkook's lips and walk into my house after glancing at tae too.

About taehyung. I think he like me. Because whenever I am with him he will give me looks which get me say this. I am sure now after seeing his reaction about kookie and my relationship I think. However As soon as I enter the room I see hoseok hyung is standing with his hand on his chest While raising his brow at me. I know what he is asking to. I will say to him later.

I walk into my room and almost after 2 minutes I fell asleep.

Next time when I get up from my sleep its 7pm. I fresh myself then i went downstairs where I can see hoseok hyung is sitting at sofa while watching Tv. When he notice me he look at me and asked me to get close to him and sit beside him.

When I sit down beside him and already knowing what is he gonna ask me. So before he can start Talking I start talking and explained him about the whole situation and relationship between me and kookie. He understand that but he didn't expected it like me.

But then suddenly he asked "Jimin! Who was the other guy ? Who also called you from canteen.."

"He is Tae. My friend. His real name is Kim Taehyung. Why hyung? Why are you asking? I said confusely. But then I can see hyungs Face get heated. Now he is blushing. I know now what is happening actually. So I teased him saying " oooohhhh hobi hyung...I see you got a crush.."

He nervously chuckled and said "No jimin! What are you talking. I was just asking. hehe..Okay bye jimin. I will sleep now."

He went to his room. I get in the kitchen and cooking for our dinner and suddenly my phone ringed. So i take out my phone and see its kookie. So answer the call and keep it on speaker as I was cooking.

(bold one is for jimin and italic is for jungkook)

"Why are you calling me kookie?

"Whatttt! Can't I call you? I miss you. Don't you miss me?"

"Thats not the matter kookie. Its because I was cooking. Thats why."

"Humm..Eh Then Why didn't you invite me? I also want to eat you know."

"Jungkook I am gonna go know. I will see you tomorrow. I love you kookie."

"Ok mochii. I love you too. See you tomorrow at college."

I ended the call and served all the food on the dinner table. Then walk upstairs to call hoseok hyung for dinner. After we came downstairs we take our dinner at talk about our days. About how was the vacation has gone.

"Jimin I think I like this Taehyung guy. He seems nice too" Hoseok hyung confessed to me finally.

"Ah hyung. I already know that.. I will talk to him about you. I am so happy. You two look good together." I said to hoseok hyung. This may be gonna hard a little. But see what happens.

Then we finished our dinner. Hoseok has set his plate in the sink .and went to his room for sleep. I finished cleaning the dinning table and and washed the dished too. Then I went to my room for my beauty sleep. While thinking about my kookie of course. He looked so cute earlier when he was jealous. I love him so much....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

To be continued.....