Chapter 21

"YOUUU? REALLY DIDN'T THINK YOU WILL DO IT... " Jungkook yelled...

"Oh really? I did tell you that I will make you mine. But you didn't take my word seriously." The person said.

"Lisa you do know that I don't like you and I have  a fiance whom I love the most." Jungkook said.

"Don't think about him anymore. He won't be yours now or never." Lisa said to jungkook.

"Let me go Lisa. I don't have any feelings for you." Jungkook said.

"Really? Then I think I have to do it in my way?" Lisa said.

"What? What are you gonna do?" Jungkook said nervously. As he was tied with rope in a chair. He can't do anything if something bad happen.

Lisa didn't say anything. She went out of the room to take something and after taking it she again came. She enter the room with something in her hand. Jungkook then saw that A syringe is in her hand and coming towards him with it. Jungkook was moving in his seat.

Lisa came towards him and stand close to him and said "Just know that You will be mine after today. " and injected him something.

"What is it that you inject me Lisa? "Jungkook asked.

"You don't need to know that. "Lisa said to him.

"Why is that? Go away Lisa. "Jungkook said.

Suddenly Jungkook feeling so hot. After sometime he don't know what is happening . Lisa remove the rope around him. And they somehow ended up kissing. It's all because of the drug. Jungkook can't even think straight for a second.

They ended up having sex. After having sex Jungkook fainted on Lisa. Lisa was happy that her plan worked.

She take out her phone and start taking picture of them naked and send it to someone. After sending it she smirked and lay down beside Jungkook while hugging him.

Jimin's Pov:

I am so worried about Jungkook. He didn't even pick his phone. He is missing now for 4 hours. I didn't eat anything. Who knows what happened to Jungkook. I was thinking where he can be then my phone buzzed.

I pick my phone from the nightstand to see who is it. I see I have a message from a unknown number. I open it only to get shock after seeing the photo. In the photo Jungkook and Lisa both are hugging while sleeping without any clothes.

Tears are running down from my eyes. I just wanted him to be with me today to show him the surprise. But I think I get the surprise.

I am pregnant for 3 weeks now. I was going to surprise Jungkook today. But seems like I don't need to say anything to him now. I turned off the phone and put it away before laying down in bed. And fell asleep.

JUNGKOOK'S Pov:

I woke up feeling my head is hurting. I look around confused where I am. Then I saw someone is sleeping beside me and it turned out to be Lisa. Then I notice that we both are naked. Don't tell me we did it. NOOO! IT CAN'T HAPPEN.

"Lisa wake up!" I call for Lisa harshly.

"what happen Jungkook? Why are you up so early..sleep. " Lisa replied.

"What the fuck are you saying? And why I will sleep beside you? Why we are naked? What happen yesterday? What did you do to me? "O asked her.

"Gezz.... you ask so many questions. We make love yesterday and nothing else. Now sleep. "Lisa replied like it doesn't matter.

I look at her in rage. Then I remember about Jimin. Oh no! What should I say to him. He is mad I know that. But I have to tell him about this all. I look for my clothes and find it in floor.. I get up and dressed myself. Then went outside of this house to Our apartment.

Jimin's Pov:

I feel tired. I sigh I know I can't do anything. I call my mom.

"Hello mom. How are you? "I asked mom as soon as she pick up the phone.

"I am fine Minnie. You? I missed you. "Mom replied.

"I am fine too. Mom, can you do me a favour? " I ask mom.

"Yes dear. What it is? "Mom replied.

"Mom can you cancel the marriage? "I asked her hopefully.

"Huh. What why? Did you two fought? "Mom asked.

"Mom please do it. I can't marry him. I will explain this later when I can. "I replied.

"But min. Did you think about it carefully? Whatever misunderstanding happen between you two. You should fix. "Mom said.

"No mom. I am sure. please cancel the marriage. Bye for now. "I said and cut the call without listening to her.

I then pack my bag with all things I have here. I already booked a ticket. As I plan to go to New Zealand far away from this Seoul. I packed all the things then look around the room for last time before going out.

As soon as I open the door to go outside I saw Jungkook was about to open it. Then he saw me he stopped.

"Jimin I am sorry. I couldn't come home yesterday. "Jungkook said to me.

"And why is that? " I asked him.  wanting to know what he will say.

"Um Min. Can we not talk about that now? I am not feeling good. Let's go inside. "Jungkook asked.

"You are not that brave to say what happened yesterday I see.. Okay Jungkook I think you should Rest. I think we won't see each other anymore. You are not that good while lying hyung. Hope we won't see each other. Oh I also cancel the marriage don't worry. Good bye. "I said to him and went away from here before he can say anything.

Jungkook was in too shock to say anything .He can't even move from the place he was standing. When Jungkook realize what happen he look for Jimin but didn't saw him anywhere. He start searching for Jimin while calling him nonstop.

------------------------
To be continued....

Hope you like it. thank you for reading.. 💜