Chapter 12

3rd's Pov:

Its 7 am. Jimin get up from sleep and getting ready for the college. They have only 1 month to finish the college. Jimin went to downstairs and make breakfast which is Bread and Jam. And egg, some bacons. After jimin made the breakfast hoseok also came down to eat. They both eat peacefully before going to college.

Jimin's Pov:

We are walking through the hallway, Girls are smiling, flirting with us. Its kinda this way since They saw my dance. They are all my dance fans.. Because of my dance I get popular. And now girls are really making it chaos. Uhhh these girls....

I did not saw them. I just walked away with hobi hyung ignoring them. We were walking then this guy came to me..

"Hello Jimin. How was your day?"He asked.

"Hello. Um sorry I don't know your name. And it was fine." I asked smiling awkwardly.

"Oh right! My name is daeJun. I am in your all of your class.. Its just you didn't notice me." He said.

"Oh I am sorry about that. So Do you need anything?" I asked to him

"Um. Its that I don't need anything. But I want to ask you something." He asked nervously.

"Um Okay. Ask me." I said to him unsurely and smiled then.

"Jimin. I like you. Do you want to go on date with me?"He asked and I gasped in surprise.

Well its awkward. I have to reject him because I already have a fiance. So I have to tell him-

"Oh daejun. I appreciate that You like me. But I don't have same feelings for you. You see I also have a fiance. Hope you understand. Thank you" I said to him.

"Oh. Its Ok Jimin. But take this at least." He said to me holding some chocolates. As I love chocolates I didn't refuse it. I take it and smile at him. He went away and I turn to my left where hobi hyung was seeing this scene. I went to him.

But then I notice someone who is standing by the hallway far from here and looking at this way. And It is actually Tae. I called for tae-"Tae! Come here"

After listening tae's name hobi hyung get froze on his place. And giving me eyes that say don't you dare tell him about last night.

"Tae here. This is Hoseok hyung my best friend. Hobi hyung this is the Kim taehyung also kookie's friend." I introduced them.

Taehyung look at me and then look at hobi hyung and introduce himself "Hello hoseok. I am Kim taehyung. Jimin's friend also."

"Hello taehyung-shi. My name is Jung hoseok. You can call me anything." Hobi hyung said whisperly. I laughed at his awkwardness in my mind.

I decided to walk away from them but then taehyung said to me "Chim please check on Jungkook also. He was with me when you get the proposal. He seems jealous."

Whatttt...I rejected him though... I said bye to them and went to visit my kookie.

Taehyung's Pov:

I came to college with jungkook today to get some paper from there. We are walking to jungkook's Room but then suddenly I saw the scene in the hallway. Some guy approach jimin. We both stand there to see what happen next. I will end the guy if he dared to hurt my chim. I am so jealous. I wait for the guy to talk first.

"Hello Jimin. How was your day?" The guy asked.

"Hello. Um sorry I don't know your name. And it was fine." he asked smiling awkwardly and I know that he is smiling awkwardly. Anyone can tell it by seeing his facial expression.

I was listening to their talks then the guy ask him-

"Jimin. I like you. Do you want to go on date with me?" He asked and I clenched my fist. But I know he will also reject him. And as my words he reject him sweetly. And I can see jungkook's knuckle is going pale by clenching his fist so hard. He is possessive over whats his. Thats why.

I love jimin and I will love him all my life. He will always be my first love and best friend forever. As jungkook is also my bestfriend I can't hurt our relationship also. But If he didn't treat Jimin well then I will take Jimin.

Jungkook walk away from here. I again look at jimin's way to see that he was also looking at me and then He called for me to go there. I went to him He introduced me to his bestfriend.

Jimin wanted to walk away. I may be like him but I am not selfish. Though I am jealous too But I said to him to go check on Jungkook. I am also worried for jungkook too.

Jimin smiled at me, Said okay and then went to Jungkook. I look at my front , there hoseok looking at me. Then We both talk for sometimes. and then he went to his class and I went to my car to drive myself to the company.

Jimin's Pov:

I went to visit my jealous kookie. He look so adorable with his jealous look. I laughed to myself about it. And went to his room. When I went in I see him talking with someone in his phone. I didn't knock because I think it doesn't matter considering we are fiance.

I quitely walk down to him and sneaked my hand and wrapped around his waist. He didn't even flinched. I pouted at that, I thought I would have scared him. But seems like it didn't happen.

He hunged up his call and went to sit in his seat but I cling onto him. So he have to take me off of him first. I know he is jealous thats why he isn't talking with me.

I decided to tease him. So I said to him "Is my kookie hyung was jealous then?"

"NO! what why I will be jealous? There's nothing happen to be jealous about." He said without looking at me.

"Then why my kookie hyung isn't looking at me. Don't he like his jiminie anymore?" I said to him teasingly.

"Its not that jimin. I like you. Don't you have class anymore?" He said to me. I can see he is acting hard to get. Ok I will see if he can carry out with his act.

"No. I don't have any class. If You don't want me. Then I can go to daejun. What do you say. Oh you don't need to say to me anything. I can do what I want." I said to him and waiting for his reaction. Then there it is..

"WHAT! DON'T YOU DARE GO OUT OF THIS ROOM ...AND I AM JEALOUS. SO SHOWER ME WITH YOUR LOVE ONLY ME. YOU ARE MINE ONLY. OK?"Jungkook said to me while raising his voice a little. And then he wrapped his hand in my waist because he don't want me to go away. I chuckled at him. He is really a thing huh.

He dip his head in my belly. I touch his soft hair while standing there. Then I said to him "I love you my kookie so much"

He replied in my belly As I was standing.. He said "I love you too" as he holding me still. He is a baby! Yeah my baby..

🌸🌸🌸🌸
To be continued.
Wait for the next update.Do you ship vmin and vhope too guys?I like them...Thank you.