Chapter 31

*next morning*

Jungkook's pov:

I wake up to my alarm. I am not that happy person anymore. I don't want to remember anything now. I sigh and get up to go to office. I quickly get ready and heading to downstairs. I see my TV is on. So I went to switch off the Tv but when I saw the news that  written in bold , I froze on the spot.

There is Breaking news that written in bold that "Mr. Jeon's Husband Mr. Jeon commited  suicide. Some reporter was doing their work and Then they saw Mr. Jeon fall into the water in front of their eyes. Its a unfortune that they couldn't save him. And also Mr. Jeon body could not be founded in the river. So Police confirm this case as Mr. Jeon is dead now. His body is gone with flow of water far away."

I can't think straight now. I whisper last time his name " Jimin" before fainting right away there. I see all black.

When I wake up I see a white room and It must be hospital. I sat on the bed. I look around to see Taehyung was heading my way.

"How are you now Kook? " Taehyung asked.

"Taehyung Jimin!" I start crying as I remember what cause me to faint.

"Its okay Jungkook. We all didn't expect it. Its also our fault though. We should have stop him too." Taehyung replied.

"How can he do that Taehyung. " Jungkook asked.

"We can't do anything now Jungkook. So calm down." Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"Tae can We go to my house now? I want to be alone for a moment. " Jungkook said.

"Okay kook. I am going to tell doctor and then we can go. But don't do anything stupid. You have Jungmin.." Taehyung said.

We reach to my home after we finished talking with doctor. I went  into my house and Taehyung went to his home. I walk into our room. my and Jimin's room. It all now a memory. If Jimin didn't do that we might be together now. Just staying in this room I feel so suffocating. I look at the table in the room accidently and There I saw a Paper . I walk towards it and open it.

"Dear Jungkook hyung,

May be I am not with you now when you read the letter. But you know I have to write it. I didn't know I have to saw this day. First I want to talk about that day that cause me this much pain. You know what cause me more pain? It was you didn't trust me at all. All of you I can say. So who do you think that loved me when I am here.

So about that party, I was sitting at the bar while drinking my shake. But you know what I didn't know was that drink was drugged. But I didn't have any idea. Suddenly I was feeling so hot inside my body. Then I went to restroom. There a person came and asked me what happened with me. I thought he was a nice people. But guess what he was the person that drugged me. Then when I told him I am fine he didn't go. He closed the door and ---He raped me. I couldn't stop him because my body felt numb then. You should have asked me what actually happend there. But choose to believe some photos. *Sigh* I couldn't change your mind.

About Taehyung, Hoseok, Jin ,Namjoon hyung and our parents ( I know my parents also know and won't be on my side and I don't expect them too)  , tell them that I forgive them and you also. And I am sorry that You have to go through this. I wasn't good enough for any people that would love me genuinely. I am so much of disappointed to all of you but that doesn't mean I don't love you all too. May be you all didn't love me but I love you all even after what happened that day.

If what I am saying is nonesence to you then ignore the writings that i wrote just now. But read this . I know I won't be with all of you. But please Take care of my only son Jungmin. He is my heart. Take care of him properly. I don't need anything. Just make him happy with everything he wants. That what I want.

I also have a wish for you. And that is please take care of yourself and my son. I don't hate none of you. I wasn't the love of your life. But please if you find your true lover , please say to him or her to love my child too. It would be nice to know that He has someone whom he can call his mother figure other than you.

So I don't have much to say. I will love you till my last breathes. And you won't find me anywhere. I didn't take any of your or my parents money too. May be I will be staying at streets. So Live your life happily. I wish for you and my son to live a happy life that don't need me.

Thank you for reading. If you read it really. I will miss all of you.

Park Jimin"

Now I am crying. Why didn't I let him to explain his side. We all didn't give him a chance to speak and now he isn't here with us. I am sorry that I am this much disappointment to you. I will take care of my son. Don't worry. And sorry but I love you too.

I just sat on my bed the whole time. I don't know what time is it. I just fall asleep. I didn't even eat anything. I close my eyes and the moments from our happy memory came to my mind..

"Jungkook hyung I love you so much. Promise me you won't change." Jimin said.

"Of course I won't change. and I love you too my Min." I replied to him.

But thats what had happen. I got changed. I didn't believe you.. Then came Another one..

"Hyungggggg come here" Min said and I ran to him thinking what happend.

"Hyung I selected name for my Son." Min said

"Oh and what is that?" I asked

"That is Jeon Jungmin. Jung is from Jungkook and Min is from Jimin. I will call him minmin." Jimin said and giggled.

I smiled sadly at moments that didn't last long. I am so sorry Jimin. I hope you will forgive me for real. I will be with our son And support him with my last breaths. After some crying I feel asleep. I thought of solution  to forget this. I will leave America that cause me this much pain. I will go to another country with my son. We will live there without thinking our past. I will give Jungmin a happy life. I promise you Jimin.

----------------------
To be continued....

Wait for next updates...🙃🙃🙃