Chapter 36

Jungkook:

We went home. There were already all of them. I mean Seokjin and Namjoon, yoongi hyung and hoseok hyung too.

"Why all of you are here so sudden?" I asked them.

"what! you don't like us? You brat. We thought we will celebrate your marraige with Jungmin's babysitter so gorgeously." Jin hyung replied.

"Sorry for breaking your fantasy. I am not marring her." I said to them.

"What! Why? she supported you for nearly seven years. and you don't want her? She actually love you too I can say. You will be happy with a family kook" Jin hyung said.

"Sorry beside Jungmin, Jimin is my only happiness" I replied.

"But kook you know that Jimin is dead. Jimin isn't here in the frame. Right?" Jin hyung said.

I didn't replied. I went out of the living room to my room. I am so tired. So lets sleep for now. Wait for my darling to come tomorrow. Tomorrow is a holiday as well.

Jimin:

He is the Satan. I am telling you all. I don't like him at all. But now I have to Follow his order. In one way, it will get benefit for me. On the other hand, I don't know.

But I don't feel any uncomfortable feelings from him. I don't know why is that. But. Hope to find it soon.

Who are they. Why they know me. Are they the reason of my current status? As I don't know anything of memory that happened before 6 years.

I sigh at myself. Also feeling irritated that I have to pack my things now. Huhhh...

I packed all the things. And also fell asleep without eating anything. I will eat when I wake up.

"next morning*

I wake up feeling so hungry. Oh right I didn't eat thats why. I walk to my kitchen and start making food for myself. Lets eat my last food here today.

After eating I pack my other things and wait for his driver to come and get me. Now I have to follow his order.

Moments later at 10am the driver came. He and I both pick up the things to the car before driving to this Jungkook's house.

*At Jungkook's home*

When Jimin knock their door  reaching there. After some minutes a boy came to open the door. As soon as he open the door and saw the person he got froze..

From behind of the frozen person another yelled..

"What happened there Hoseok! You are taking too time, so I came to rescue y-" Jin's voice also got stuck in his throat seeing the person.

"What? How? " Jin said with his now big wide eyes.

"Eh sorry what?" jimin asked blankly.

"How come you alive Jimin?" Jin asked.

"What are you all talking about? And sorry I am Jisung. Choi jisung." Jimin replied irritated and feed up with his life already.

Jin was going to say something but Jungkook came from behind.

"OH you came. I see you already met this two hyungs here too. Lets go inside." He said to Jimin ignoring how other two are looking at him.

They all are in living room now except Yoongi and namjoon. They actually went to outside for something. But they also just arrived now and head to living room.

When they got there, they see a new head sitting on the sofa. They didn't saw his face. So-

"who is this?" Yoongi asked confusedly.

The person turned around to look at them. When he did, Namjoon and yoongi both stop walking. And look at him with wide eyes.

"What! Tell me I am seeing wrong yoongi." Namjoon whisper to Yoongi.

"Hope we are not." Yoongi replied.

"Ah Hyung come here. This is Jisung. And he will stay with us. Jisung this is Namjoon hyung and yoongi hyung." Jungkook said.

"Oh hello" Yoongi replied. May be he got it now that Jimin don't know them.

"Daddy~ tell uncle tae to buy me a cake. " Jungmin said while coming from his room.

"Taehyung will buy you that Min." Jungkook replied.

"Oh its you" Jimin said looking at Taehyung. All head turn to Taehyung's way. Like asking him in their mind why didn't he tell them before..Taehyung nervously just smile..

"Ehehe.. I just found out myself yesterday guys.. Jungmin lets go to your room again. We will play together." Taehyung said.

"No I don't want to play with you anymore. I want to play with Ji. Ji come play with me please. I don't want this dork." Jungmin said referring to Taehyung.

"Wha-t! i am not dork Minmin!" Taehyung said while pouting.

"Yes you are" Jungmin said.

Taehyung was about to say something but cut off by someone's giggle. He look at the person and its Jisung as in Jimin.

"Ji lets go. We will play. " Jungmin pulled Jimin into his room with him. While the others are smiling at them.

All of them are now in living room. Asking the explanation about it towards Jungkook. Jungkook look at them and said..

"I also just found out 2 days ago. " Jungkook said.

"Why didn't you tell us that?" Jin said.

"It was supposed to be surprised like I got." Jungkook replied.

"Oh." Jin replied.

"So the club where Jimin work. The owner said that he found him by some forest or something. That was also 6 years ago. So its definately our Jimin. And I have something in me too that actually tell me its him all along. So I don't want him to work there again while other lust eyes will be on him. So I ask him to move in with me and work with me too. I forced him to agree it." jungkook explained.

After hearing the things, there eyes got soften.

"Jungmin also get alone with Jimin in just one day" Jungkook added.

"Yeah we can hear that." Jin said.

They all are listen the giggle and laughing of Jimin and Jungmin from the living room.

"We may not be able to maintain the love for him before. Hope we will show him how love is now as we got the chance now." jin hyung said while getting teary as he remember why Jimin choose to suicide.

They all got to know the letter that was writen for Jungkook, after 2 years of Jimin's suicide action. They all fell so guilty towards Jimin so much. So they will treat him with all of their trust from now they promise it.

------------------------------
To be continued...