Chapter 15

*I want to warn all of you about it that It will be a smutt chapter.*

Jimin's Pov:

Kookie drag me towards his car. We enter the car. Then kookie drive us to a restaurant. As it is already 6:30 pm. We didn't eat also.

"Let's go jimin. We reach to our destination." Kookie said to me.

"Okay hyung. Lets go. "I said to him.

We went inside there a person asked for the reservation name. Kookie answer all of those. And we are lead to a place to eat.

I keep my bag beside me. Then look at kookie hyung and said to him "Hyung please order something hurry. min is hungry. "

He look at me in amused but then smile at me. And ask " Why don't you eat me? ".Then wink at me.

"Hyung I am serious. I am really hungry. " I whine at him.

"Okay okay min. Let's order quickly. Then we will go to my apartment. "Hyung said.

We ate our food. Then kookie hyung paid for our food. We get up for leaving this place. We went to kookie hyung car again. And we drove to his apartment. I will sleep at him today.

"Min go fresh yourself and change into some comfortable clothes from me. Then came downstairs. "Kookie hyung said to me.

"Okay hyung" I went upstairs to dress in comfortable clothes. Then again came downstairs. And see that Jungkook hyung is sitting on sofa with remote and popcorn. He already changed his clothes. I went to him and sat beside him.

He look at me and he froze for some seconds. And come back into senses. "Min you don't know what you are doing to me while looking this sinful and along with innocent in my clothes here. Come sit beside me. We will watch a movie. "He said.

I walk to him and went to sat when he playfully pull me into his lap. I was startled first then sit comfortably as it wasn't first.

We are watching movie for a while now. Jungkook is keeping me warmed by his body temperature. After some minutes the movie is showing some sex scene. I feel myself getting heated. I then looked up to see Jungkook he already looking at me.

We are staring at each other. Then I eyed his lips. I leaned in and he also do the same. We are kissing each other. I unconsciously grinding at him.

"Jimin stop grinding on me. I am already hard. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with me if we ended up in sex. "Kookie hyung said to me.

But I didn't listen to him because I want him also.

"Min stop or I won't able to stop myself" kookie hyung said.

"Then don't stop"I said to him. With that he crushed our lips again. This time hungrily. We are eating each other lips now.

After some minutes I found ourself naked in kookie's living room.

Jungkook is kissing at my neck. My neck is so sensitive place for me. I get more heated by time by time. Jungkook then plumping my member with his hand. I am moaning at this "Ah~ Kookie"

"Ah~ I am going to cum kookie. "I said to him but he didn't stop plumping.

I came in his hand. Then He hold me still in the sofa.

I moaned when I felt wet tongue in my hole. He played with my hole for some mintes. Teasing me.

He then stand up. And went to his nightstand and pull a lube. Then again came back with it.

"Min it's gonna hurt a little okay? "Kookie said to me.

I nodded at him. Then he insert one finger in me. Kookie is pulling in and out his finger. Then he enter the second finger and then third.

"Ah~ Jungkook. " I moaned loudly.

After some second he ready himself by wearing a condom. But I want to feel him directly. So I said"Kookie don't wear condom. I want to feel you in me."

"baby I don't want you to feel regret." Kookie said to me.

"It's okay kookie. It doesn't matter. I really want to feel you. " I requested him. He sigh then listen to me.

"Okay I am going enter you. It's gonna take some time to fit in you. It also going to hurt. "Kookie said.

Then he tip his member at my hole. Then he pushed himself hard and entering in me at the first time fully. It hurts that I yelped and cried while holding him tightly.

"It's alright baby it gonna go away." He said to me and pulling himself slowly in and out.

As kookie said that it will go away it did go away and it turned into pleasure.

"Ah~ kookie.. fas-t. " I am a moaning mess.

He is going fastly. He kissing me while thrusting in me.

"I am go-nna cu-m kookie~"I said to him.

"Wait for some seconds I gonna cum too baby. Let's come together." He said to me.

He thrusting in me harder . He hit my prostate and cum in me that made me cry. I also cum same time.

He then kissed me. I am missing him back.

"Let's go clean ourselves baby. We don't want to sleep in this! Right? "Kookie cooed at me and said.

He scope me in his arm and lead us to bathroom to shower. We clear ourselves and then go to our room to sleep.

"Tonight was so amazing kookie. "I said to him smilingly.

"Of course it was min. Now let's sleep. Because tomorrow we have to go to company too. " He said and kissed me at my forehead.

"Goodnight kookie" I said to him.

"Goodnight baby." He said and hugged me. With that we fell in sleep.

*Next Morning*

I wake up to see kookie is still sleeping .I went to sit but I feel pain in my ass that made me hiss at this. Jungkook wake up hearing my hiss.

"What happened min! Are you alright? "Kookie asked.

"Yes yes I am alright. Just feeling pain in my ass because of sex. If I knew than I wouldn't have sex. Because it's hurt as hell" I said to him and pouted.

"It's normal baby. Don't be mad again. I will give you today off. Rest here in my apartment. If you need anything just call me okay? " He laughed and said.

I pouted at him and said. "Okay" And then again fell asleep.

🌸🌸🌸🌸
To be continued...

Its my first time to right this type of thing without much experience. So don't know if it is good enough to read it. But It doesn't matter.

And did you listen to TXT 's mv "Can't you see me? "