Chapter 27

*After some months*

Jimin's Pov:

It is a holiday today. But Jungkook hyung has to go the company. I am feeling lonely now. I think I should call Jungmin. I miss him. I call mom.

"Eomma? How are you? " I asked.

"I am fine dear. You? " She asked.

"I am fine to Eomma. What are you doing and what Jungmin is doing? " I asked.

"I am just sitting here with Jungmin in my lap. Want to video call with him? " Mom asked.

"Yes. I miss him. Wait I am calling you back." I said to mom. I hung up. And video call them. She picked up the phone immediately. I smiled as soon as I saw Jungmin.

"How is my Jungmin doing? Appa is missing you." I said to Jungmin. Jungmin just look around where is the sound coming from. And then he looked at my way. As soon as he saw me he giggled and smiling. He look so cute.

"Jungmin say Appa.. Ap-pa?" I said to Jungmin. He is now 11 months. He will speak soon.

"Ahf" Jungmin said and I chukled.

"No. Jungmin say Appa. Ap-pa.. Say appa!" I said to jungmin again.

"Af-fa" Jungmin said.

"Ap-pa" I said

"Ap......pa.. " Jungmin said excitedly.

"Yes thats right. Appa. I am so proud of you." I said to Jungmin.He just giggled.I smile at my son.I will tell jungkook later.

"Jungmin-ah say dady. da-dy."I said.

"Da-dy" Jungmin said in just one time. His eyes are so big. He is looking so cute now.

"My jungminnie doesn't like his appa. He like his dady so much.huh.I am so sad.Eomma~" I pout. Mom and Jungmin giggled only looking at me.

"Okay mom. Get some rest you two. I will call you later again. Bye eomma. Bye jungmin-ah. Appa loves you. " I said to them. And for last time I waved my hands and hung up the phone.

I don't want to sleep now. What should I do! Lets read a book. I get up and take a book from the bookself and lie down on the bed to read the book. I was reading after some minutes something or should I say someone got on my back on the bed that startled me so much that I screamed so loudly.

I quickly looked my behind and see Hoseok was on my back and now on bed. And Tae was standing in the room with Jin hyung.

"What the fuck! I thought I was going to die. What are you guys doing here at this time?Its 11am. "I asked them confused on why they are here.

"What! you forget that after this week its your wedding?" Jin hyung said.

"I do remember that. But why are you all here?" Jimin said.

"We are here for you to get to wedding shop of course. So get up now.and get ready. We don't have much time." Jin hyung said.I just looked at him with open mouth. I don't have any reply to that.

"Yes Jimin. Quickly get up now." Tae said. I look at him from Jin hyung.

"But why today~" I whine as I don't want to get up now.

"Quickly get up . We don't want to be late now." Tae said. Now I know I have no choice. Because they won't leave me. I get up and get ready for the shopping.

We arrived at the shopping mall by Tae's Car. We went to shop and all start looking for my weddibg suit. They choose some for me. I get to change. When I came they send me with another suit . What the fuck! now this is my 13th time to change.I sigh annoyingly .

"Guys how is it?" I said to them after I came out from changing room.

"Um here is another. change into this." Tae said.

"What no! I won't change anymore. It will be 14th time I will change. I am tired. Don't I look good in any of those suit? Don't matter. Just chose two or three of those." I said to them.

"No Jimin! You look good in all of those suit. " Hoseok hyung said.

"What! then Why did you all make me change 13 times?" I said annyoningly.

"Thats the matter you look good in all of that. Thats why we can't choose clearly." Hoseok hyung said confusely. I sigh and pick some other suit and said them " Is it look nice on me to?"

There all stand there without saying anything. I look at the mirror to see if anything was on me. But no. All is fine to me.

"What happen guys? why are you so quite?" I asked them.

"You look perfect in it Minnie." Jin hyung said. And Tae and Hosoek hyung just nodded their head in affirmative.

Ah. I sigh in relief that I don't have to change again.I smile at them. They are talking with each other so happily.We finished our shopping. Tae drive me to my home. I went into the house with the shopping bags.

I set the bags on to the sofa and and sat on other sofa. I look around to see If Jungkook has came.But to my disappointment he didn't came.

I closed my eyes. And then I hear foot steps. I look at my behind and see jungkook is coming towards me. I smile. He smiled back at me. he kissed me before sitting beside me.

"How was your wedding shopping Min? Do you want anything other than what you got? Just take my card and get anything you want. " Jungkook hyung said..

"Uh Hyung. I don't need anything else. I am so tired." I sat in jungkook's lap and leaned my head in his chest. Then I remember Jungmin. My tired get away from me. I look up at him.

"Oh hyung I have something to say." I started.

Jungkook's Pov:

I see his eyes sparkled at this about what he want to say me. He is so cute.

"Yes Tell Min." I said to him.

"You will be surprised knowing this." Jimin said.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"today jungmin call me Appa.." He said and grinning. But I am shocked that Jungmin actually talk. I didn't hear him.

"But you know I have to tell him many times to call me Appa. But I just say dady one time. He said that immediately.Hyung! He likes you More than me~" Jimin whined. I laughed at him.

"Min. Jungmin is ours. He will love both us. But if he love me more then that would be better." I teased him.

"Hyungg~" Min said and pout.

"Jimin We both are tired. But I am not tired from you. So if you don't want to get intimate  then stop pouting. You look so cute and delicious ." I said to him. He stop immediately and a blushed placed on his cheek.

"Ah~ my minnie~ is so cute while blushing." I said dramatically to him. He just slap slightly on my chest. Then we both went change and then we slept.

------------------
To be continued..

Sorry for slow update.I am so much busy.I hate our country's education system..😢😭I missed all of you so much.