Chapter 26

Jimin's Pov:

We arrived at Jin hyung's cafe. Hyung will be so surprised seeing me. I am intrested in how he will react after seeing me.

As we walk into the cafe the bell rang. I went to counter .Jin hyung was doing something in his pad in the counter.

Jin hyung asked without looking at me," Hello, welcome to cafe. How May I help you sir?"

"Please give me 2 mocha and 2 latte . Large size all." I replied to him smilingly. He didn't notice me yet.

"Okay. that will be-- " he stop because he may be notice my voice. He look at me in shock. I smiled at him.

"Happy to see you jin hyung." I said to him.

"Jiminieeee, I miss you so much. Why didn't you tell me?Where is your son? How he looks like? Is he cute like you too? I wanna see.. " Jin hyung start talking nonstop that I have to stop him.

"Slow hyung. And it won't be surprise if I told you about it.. I will show you how Jungmin looks. Now come with us. Taehyung and hoseok hyung is here too." I said to Jin hyung.

Jin hyung told one of his stuff to cover there. And he went with me before telling them to make the order for us.

We all sat down on the table that hyung selected.

"Jimin show me how jungmin look. I want to see him." Jin hyung said to me.

"Ah hyung wait a minute. I wanted to show you him. I will video call my mom. You can saw him online. Wait let me call them. I miss him too." I said to them and call my mom.

After some minutes mom pick up the phone.

"Hello Jiminah, How are you my son?" Mom said just after picking the phone.

"Eomma I am fine. But show us Jungmin. Hyungs want to see him." I said to mom

"Wait a minute"Mom said and walk to Jungmin. Moments later we all can see jungmin staring at us through the camera.

"minmin, I miss you~" I said to my son cutely though he can't understand. But after hearing my voice he smiled. I smile at him too.

"Jungmin is so cute" Jin hyung said.

"Right so cuteee~"Hobi hyung said.

"Just cute as how our jimin looks like." Taehyung said.

"Jungmin-ah I am the best uncle of you. Ok? I am your seokjinnie uncle." Jin hyung said. But, As Jungmin didn't understand he just frown cutely. I smile at my son who look so cute.

"No. Jungmin I am your best uncle. I will show you." Hoseok hyung said.

Then they began to fight about it. I smiled at them. This is called friendship, in that people care for each other.

"Minmin They are all your best uncle. Don't forget them. " I said to Jungmin through the video call. Jungmin look at me before he make a noise and smile.

They talked for more 5 minutes and then Jungmin yawn cutely. He is gonna sleep now. So all the hyungs said bye to Minmin. Mom hung up the call too.

"Jiminah, Jungmin is so cute like you. He will be handsome too just like me. As I am the World Wide handsome." Jin hyung said. And I giggled at his antics.

After we talk about ourselves. It became late. So we bid him and went to Tae's car. As he will drive me home. We enter his car and set ourself. He start driving towards Hoseok hyung's home. When we arrived there hyung got down and enter his house. And Tae start driving again.

I was going to turn on the radio. Another hand also came at the same time. It was Taehyung's. He jumped a little at his. Then said" Uh sorry minnie. I didn't see you are also going for the radio."

"Its ok tae. Why are you so worked up about it? Its just me." I said and laughed at him.

Taehyung sigh and said that "Minnie its may be normal for you but not to me. I think you already know that I liked you once before your graduate. You should already know that. I am sorry. But I won't make any problem towards your and kook's relationship. I appreciate it. So don't worry. And if you got any problem just call me. I will help you always. And I have another thing to say I move on from you. I have some feelings for someone now. "

"Its ok.. And who is this someone? Is it who I think it is? Is it hoseok hyung?" After I said hoseok hyung he went red. Aww he is blushing.

"Aww~ look at you tae you are blushing so madly just hearing about hoseok hyung.. So it is Hosoek hyung I see. You both look so cute together." I said or rather teased him.

"Jiminie~ stop it" Taehyung said.

I laughed at him. Then look outside of the window at road. After some times we arrived at my house. I went down and said bye to taehyung. And walk inside my house..Ah I miss my house. It was a long day today.

I went inside to see that Jungkook was sitting at the sofa and looking at TV while pouting and watching his watch. He didn't noticed me. So I went from behind at hug him , he jumped slightly didn't expect it.

"Why my kookie hyung is Pouting while watching tv? Is it because he miss his Min? Or Minmin?"I whisper to his ear and bit it slightly.

"Ah min. Don't do it. I won't be able to stop myself then. And I miss both of you. As for now I miss you. I already talk with minmin. He was giggling so cutely over the phone." Jungkook said.

"Ah really? I also video call with him at the cafe with hyungs. They were so hyper about their niece. " I said to him. Then I told him about what else happend there. I was unware of myself that I feel asleep in jungkook hyung's arm already..

------------------------------
To be continued...

I know its not that good but Thats how I write all of this. I am a new to this. So bear with me. Thank you for reading. Give me feedbacks about my writing if you can. 💜