Chapter 20

Its jungkook's birthday today. In one side Jimin is preparing for his surprise and on the other hand Jungkook is still dealing with some work he have to done before the birthday celebration.

Jungkook's Pov :

I have to deal with so much work that now I am having headache. I don't know how long I can be still in piece. There is my birthday party in office in 1 hour and on the other side I have Min waiting for me to show the surprise.

I suddenly receive a call. I pick up the phone without looking at the name of the owner who is calling me.

"Hello?"I asked tiredly.

"Kookie. Are you alright? You don't seem good to me" Min said.

"Yes Min I am having a headache right now. I think I will talk to you later considering that I am busy right now. Then I have to attend the party for some time and then I will come home. Wait for me a little. "I explain to him.

"Of course I will wait for you. Okay I won't talk with you much knowing that you are not so much good right now. See you later I guess. "He replied to me.

"yes Min.I love you. "I said and hung up.

I started working didn't mind the timing.And that cause me late for my own party. Some one knocked at door. I asked them to come in-

"Jungkook what are you doing right now here working your ass off. Your workers are waiting for you in the party. Let's go. "Taehyung said to me.

I am surprised that I didn't actually saw the time. "Uhh sorry I didn't see the time. Okay let's go I will also have to leave soon to see the other surprise of the day that is held by My Min. "I said to him.

We both came to party area. As soon as I went there, all started wishing me on my birthday. I softly smiled at all of them and thanks them for wishing me.

Soon after the cake came. I cut the birthday cake and They all start wishing again. Then I say to them that I was really happy to celebrate the day with them. But I also have to go home to my fiancé to see the what present he is giving me. I bid my bye and then went to car.

But however as soon as i went for opening the door of car, I felt something picked into my neck. I look around quickly thinking if there is anyone that can help me. But because of my blurred view I can't see anything now. I fell unconscious on place. And don't know what will be happen now.

Jimin's Pov:

I was waiting for Jungkook. But He isn't here still now. I was waiting for him to come. He should have come by now considering the time. May be he is stuck in traffic.

I wait for another 10 minutes before calling Jungkook. But he isn't answering. I start calling him constantly. But didn't pick up the phone. I am worried also a little nervous. Then I call Tae to ask him about Jungkook.

"Tae do you know where is Jungkook? He isn't home till now. "I asked him as soon as he picked up.

"What!  But he left from here 1 hour ago saying he have to go to his fiance's . May be he is in traffic. "Tae said to me.

"Really?  I have call him for several times now. But he isn't picking up his phone. Can you see what has happen or you may be try for calling him to. And reply me if you find anything about him. " I said to him.

"Okay Minnie. Don't worry, he will come home soon. I will see what I can do now. Bye Minnie take care of your self.

"Okay Tae. "I said and hung up the call.

Jungkook where are you. You said you will spend the day with me. Now All I can do is worry for you. I am suddenly feeling so dizzy. So I went to my bed. And as soon as I sit there, I got unconscious.

Jungkook's Pov:

He is feeling like he will be able to awake soon. But again a dark environment assume him and he feel asleep unaware of a pair of eyes that looking at him now.

After 4 hours Jungkook again wake up. And this time he can look at his surroundings clearly. He look at his surroundings for a better look. He is now well aware that he isn't with Min.

When the Min name came to his mind, he look at surroundings for finding an watch for time. He doesn't saw any he sigh knowing it of course too late now. Now He is blaming himself to not look around his way to car. He have to aware of like this situation.

He was so consumed in his thought that he didn't saw that the room he was staying, The door of that room opened by a person. He don't know the person that make him confuse. Because he don't know who is this person. That wanted to kidnap him from the office.

"um..What are you doing here?  And why did you kidnap me? I don't know you. "I said to the boy.

The boy didn't say anything about it. Because he don't want to anger his boss right now. He remain quit and did his work quickly before leaving him froze in his daze.

I was in my thought then again the door of the room opened. This time I can say that I am surprised who is standing near the door. He was in surprised situation that he didn't talk for a while but then-

"YOUUU? REALLY DIDN'T THINK YOU WILL DO IT... " I yelled...

--------------
To be continued....

Oh hey guys I want to ask a question..
Do you guys want story to finish in next 5\6 chapter?  Or Do you guys want me to continue it for more parts?