Chapter 17

Jimin's Pov:

I wake up from my sleep. Somehow I am feeling right about the earlier event. I sigh and after washing and changing clothes I came downstair to eat something. Its 4Pm. Kookie shouldn't be here till 6.00pm I think.

Jimin enter into the kitchen but what he didn't notice is a pair of eyes is following his movement from the living room.

I was going to make food but what i didn't expect that there is already making food has been placed by someone. Is kookie came early today. ? I am confuse. I look around then saw kookie is sitting on the sofa in living room while looking at me. I flinched slightly. I was surprised.

I take the food with me and went to sit by him.

"Um. Don't you have meetings? You are early today." I asked to him rather confused.

"Someone didn't think it will be like this." He replied to me.

"Eh what are you saying kookie?"I asked him.

"Oh really? You don't know whats this all about?"He asked me looking all serious.

"Um. No. Is there anything that I should know?" I asked him.

"No. You tell me. Is there anything that I should know?" Jungkook asked back.

"Um. No.." I replied but it came out more as a question.

"Tell me why didn't you attend today's class?" He asked me.

Oh this is all about that.  "No kookie I attend it but I didn't feel good thats why I came home?"I replied to him nervously.

"Are you really now lying to me? What did the boys said to you?" He asked again.

"Kookie its nothing. Lets eat together." I said to him ignoring the questions.

"Its something that matter to me. Tell me or its not going to be easy." He said to me.

"Its really nothing. Lets eat. I am hungry." I whine at him.

"You eat. I going to my room to rest." He said and get up from here and went upstairs.. And he is mad at me.

I don't know what to do. I know he is mad. But I don't want to talk about that. I quietly eat my food. Then wash the dishes. After finishing I went upstair to see kookie is sleeping. I sigh and sat beside him.

"I know kookie you are mad at me but I don't want to talk about that now. Its just made me sad just thinking about the event. I hope you will understand. I also don't know if you just agreed to our marraige because of our parents. But I love you. Really. I don't want to be away from you. They call me slut,ugly,cheater. Just because I was talking with tae and has a relation with you. They think I am just a whore around mans. And have affairs with many peoples. You know I am not like that--I hope you will understand the situation. I just don't want to remember this again. I know you are sleeping now. So rest well. I am going to watch something to refresh my mind. Good night kookie." I whisper the words to him and kiss him before going to the living room again to watch something.

Jungkook's Pov:

I sigh as i listen to his speaking about the event. If he wants that then I won't ask him about that. But I won't spare the boys who did this to my Min. They will see it tomorrow.

I get up from bed after 15 minutes and went to the living room. And saw Min is watching cartoon. I smile at him. Then walk to him and sat beside him while hugging him also.

He look startled but relaxed after it.

"I love you Min. I don't want to see you sad again. Lets forget today. Okay?"I said to him softly.

"Okay. I love you too." He replied to me.

We watch some cartoons and movies. Then went to bed as it is night time and its also time to sleep. We sleep hugging each other.

*Next morning*

I wake up early feeling nice about today. I smirked at thinking what i will do to that guys today. I wake up Min from sleep too and asked him to get ready for classes. He pouted still in his sleep. I just kissed his pout. I laughed at his cute hot pink face now.

I shook my head and went downstairs to prepare our breakfast. We eat our breakfast before heading to the company. This time I hold him by his waist so that eveyone know that he is mine.

I walk him to his room today. He was going to ask me about it. But I just shush him by kissing him. He turned red. I love this part of him being so shy around me even after months of being together.

He waved at me and went into his class. And I went to my room. I sat down. After 3 minutes there is a knock at my door. I asked them to come in. They came, These are the guys who said shit about Min.

"Hello Mr. Jeon. You called us?" One of them said nervously.

"Ah yes I called for you all because I want to give you something." I replied to him clamly.

"Oh What is it Sir?" They asked.

"Take this paper and admit yourselves to this company. As I don't want you all here now." I said to them.

"But sir why? You can't do this. Its our dream to be here. And you don't just kick us from here without any consent." One of them said.

"Who said i am kicking you for nothing. I kicking you all out of here because you talk shit about my fiance. And also you all don't respect other students. So this will be enough reason to kick you out. Right?" I told that to them.

They looked shocked. Thats what I want them to look like. I don't want violation.

"Sir what are you saying. We didn't do anything. Who is your fiance sir. We also don't know who is your fiance too." They said.

"Of course you won't know him. My fiance is Park Jimin. Remember about yesterday's event?" I asked in a duh voice.

They all looked down shocked. They didn't thought about that I see. "Okay now take the papers and go,I have work now." I said to them. They walk away after bowing and saying sorry about the event. It doesn't matter they will not be here anymore. I sigh in happiness and start working.

Jimin's Pov:

I walk into the class only to face with awkward looking students. I don't know what happend. But My thought was cut off by hoseok--

"Minnie. How are you?" He asked to me.

"I am fine. But where were you yesterday? I didn't see you."I asked him.

"Oh its because. I was late and was feeling lazy. Thats why didn't come to class yesterday. Why?  did you miss me that much?"He asked me teasingly.

"I also didn't attend any class hyungg." I said to him in pout.

"Ah my minnie is so cute. Lets go sit at some place before teacher come into class." He said to me.

We walk into a good place to sit and wait for class to begin.

🌸🌸🌸

To be continued...

Here you all can see why didn't hoseok think to attend his class yesterday.Another thing,I didn't made Yoongi's enterence into the story that much.So I think in next part I will post about some Yoonmin conversation too..Thank you for reading you all.