Chapter 33

*6 years later*

Jungkook's pov:

I am going to late oh no! I have to go now. Jungmin is also going to be late. Uhh

"Jungmin hurry up son." I shout from living room.

"I am coming dad. One minute." Jungmin replied.

Then he came. Jungmin is now 7 years old. We are now going to his school. and I also have office to go. I am now number one businessman in London too. I don't even remember korea now. I totally forget about it. Though I still have connection with them. We all communicate everyday.

We have a babysitter for Jungmin who will look after him when I am not with him. Her name is Rosael. She is a beautifull girl you can say.

I went to office and start working in my office and then someone called me. I sigh and pick up without looking at who is calling.

"Mr. Jeon speaking"

"Son, How are you? How is Jungmin?" My dad asked

"Its been always good. How are you all? I asked now fully giving attention to the call.

"We are fine. So jungkook when are you going to marry?" dad asked.

"What are you talking about now dad? " I asked him.

"You already know that you need to marry someone kook. Jungmin need a mother figure. He will want her. So do you have any choice of person you like? " Dad asked.

" No. why do you ask?" I said and sighed .

"Okay then you will marry Rosael. She is a beautifull girl. and also good for Jungmin too. So you will marry her. And you will seriously arranged this. so remember it. And forget about Jimin. He won't be here with you. It's better if you choose her." Dad said and hunged up on me.

What the hell! Don't I get a chance to say. Fuck! But Jimin! I don't want to remember him but someone have to always remind me of him. May be I will totally forget him when I get marry. Rosael is nice and really fit for Jungmin. She helped me with Jungmin since the beginning. I know her and she is just perfect if you ask someone. But Jimin was the best in my life.

I closed my eyes only to get disturb with someone who knocked at the door. I sighed again and sit properly and said " Come in"

And it was jackson my friend in London.

"Hey Kook. Why are you so stress today?" He asked.

"Just having problem. Dad pressuring me to marry Rosael. I know she is a beautifull girl. But.. " I replied to him while closing my eyes.

"Oh wow man! she is nice. Marry her, It will be great for Jungmin too. He love her and he know her as his mother figure. So it won't be bad. " Jackson said.

"Okay I will see." I replied.

"And now I have something to say. I want you to come with me kook." Jackson said.

"And where to?" I asked confusely

"To a club. I have to meet a friend there and I don't want to go alone. Please come kookie.." Jackson said.

but after hearing kookie I remind of Jimin. I shook my head and said " Okay . When are we leaving?"

"Now my friend." Jackson said .

We then get up and  went to my car. And then we reach at a gay club. He has a friend here! wow didn't thought so. We went inside and sat by the bar and wait for his friend to come.

And then the light goes off. and have a light on the platform where stripper are dancing. A boy came and who I saw get  me a shock that my eyes almost popped out of my eyeballs. WHAT THE FUCK I AM SEEING RIGHT NOW!!!

This can't be real right! I look up to the boy to see him dancing just like the way Jimin danced before. How can It possible. Jackson and Jackson's friend who is also the owner of this club are already talking each other.

"jinyoung-shi Who is that boy dancing?" I asked.

"Oh he is our diamond if you ask me. But I can say He is the best here. All of them will come to see him just for a minute too." He replied.

"What is the boy's name?" I asked.

"His name is Choi Jisung. Why?" He asked curiously.

I took out my phone and show him a picture of Jimin that picture is all I have of him. " So its my husband Jeon Jimin. So Other than this I don't know. So I want meet this choi jisung. Can you do it ?"

"Don't know that much. He doesn't talk with anyone. He is just by himself always. If anyone go to him to talk, he will rudely pass by them. But I will try." Jinyoung said.

"okay Thank you. This is my card ,you can give him this too." I said

"Okay Jungkook."

I don't know but my heart is saying you are my Jimin! May be I am wrong but Trying won't hurt me right!. If you really are my Jimin, then I will do anything just to get you back Jimin.

---------------------------

To be continued...