Chapter 13

Jimin's Pov:

Its our last day at college. Our Graduation. I didn't even see how my college life pass by. But It was really a great challenge to me too. Also today we will recieve the list of students who will go to which company as a trainee.

For myself I already know that where I will go. It's been a secret to us. Me and Kookie. I have not told anyone. Everyone will know today.

We get ready and went to college. There will be cultural program.

"Today we all will be graduate. I am so happy Minnie. I hope we both can be in same company as a traine too" Hobi hyung said.

I already know that he also will be in same company as me. I can assure it. So I smile and said "Of course. It will be! Or I won't go to their company without you."

"Ah! My minnie love me so much" Hyung loudly said through the hallway. Who are here now all of them looking at us. They all know us as a weird duo.

"Ah hyuuunggg! Lets go " I smile at him. Then we went away to our seat.

*After our graduation*

"Minnie lets go to a club for fun.." Eunwoo hyung said.

"Yes jimin! Lets go. Today is our fun day. And I want to be wasted" Hobi hyung said.

"Right Minnie. Lets go" Joy said.

"Okay but I am not doing any weird thing and let alone drinking" I said to them.

"Yayyyyyy. Lets go all" They said in unison.

Haha. Sometimes I think They really are my weird friends. After some minutes of driving we all came to a Club. Its called Kellin Club. Strange name. But Doesn't matter.

We all went in. Then I don't remember anything after drinking alcohol. Then This song started we all went to dancing. We are having fun.

Jungkook's Pov:

Today my min's Graduation . I have to go to see him in College. I get ready quickly. I have plan for tonight with Min. We can go on a date.

After the graduation I can't find min anywhere. Where He go with his friends. I Search for them in my security Camera. And there I saw him with their friends talking with them. Then Went to the Black car. Where they are going now at this time! Its already 7pm.

I call my hacker to find that car and Ask them where the car going. Text me the location quickly finding them.

I am now waiting for my hackers call. After some minutes I get the call.

"Ah yes where are they?" I asked while getting in my car.

"Sir, They are in Kellin Club" He said.

"Okay good." I then hung up the call. And started driving towards the club. Baby boy is in club I see..

Was he have any idea about this gay club. Now I have to go there quickly. His friends don't know about our engagement. They will know today I think.

I get to the club and went in. I started searching for them. And Then I saw jimin dancing with some other guys without thinking anything. While the guys are looking at him like he is a piece of golden meat..

I approach to them. While I was going they are touching my Min and Jimin stop dalncing and wanting to go far for them. Because he was whining while being drunk. I can see it from here.

"Min come here!" I shouted over the music and ask him to come to me.

Surprisingly He heard me as he turned my way and then he came to me and said "Kookie! You are here. They were touching min everywhere. Min doesn't like it."

He is drunk much. I sigh as our date also won't happen now. I call for some of guys to take care of this guys. Then I went to my car with Min. I bet his friends didn't even notice it while this much drunk.

*At Jungkook's Apartment*

I get to my apartment and unlock my door with min in my hand. I take him to my room. Then Undo his shirt ,shoes and socks. Then tugged him into the bed.

I again sigh deeply. And went for a bath before sleeping.

Next morning I wake up early than Jimin. I get up , wash myself and then went downstairs to make a breakfast for us. I started doing the work.

Jimin's Pov:

I wake up from my sleep. I sat down but my head is hurting so much. I was thinking what has happened yesterday. I can't remember anything.

I look around myself and also notice that I am not in my house. But I calm down knowing where I am now. Its kookie's Apartment. Then I suddenly remember I didn't tell him anything than how he found me.

I get up and clean myself and then go downstairs. While thinking what if he is mad at me. I am so nervous too. I went downstairs to see him cooking. I sneak in the kitchen and wrapped my hands around his waist from behind.

He didn't even flinched like he has seen me already. I whisper "I am sorry I didn't tell you"

"Go to the dinning table. I will come with the breakfast in a minute. " He said calmly. Which mad me froze also. Because when he is mad with me, He will talk to me calmly too.

I sat down at chair while looking at my lap. Waiting for him to come.

Jungkook's Pov:

I know he can sense my madness. As he was so tensed. I told him to sit at dinning table. He was sitting there while looking at his lap. I sigh. Then went there with the breakfasts.

"Eat up min. I will drove you to your apartment after it." I said to him. I can't help but mad at him. I was worried. We had a plan of a date yesterday. It didn't happen also.

He wasn't eating. I sigh again said "Min eat your food. I don't want you to starve. I am not mad at you also"

"I said I sorry. Why are you mad with me. I didn't get time to inform you." He said and also starts crying.

"Min it doesn't matter. Eat and I will drove you to your apartment. I am really not mad." I said to him.

He didn't said anything and didn't eat anything. He stand up from his seat and went upstairs . I didn't go after him. I know I am being a jerk now. But he need a lesson. He always get me worried.

After less than 5 minutes he came downstairs with being ready to leave. He walk out of here without looking at me while rubbing his eyes.

------------------
To be continued.
Hey guys.How are you all? Stay safe and healthy always.