Chapter 34

I will change jimin's name from this chapter to Choi Jisung. So if you see Choi Jisung.then remember he is Jimin.

Jisung's Pov:

I don't remember anything thats why I don't trust anyone. Even if some came from my past to tell me that he or she was related. Then even I won't go with them. Where were they when I am not there. I sigh and get up from the dressing room. And went on the platform.

After I finished my dance. I went down to my dressing room again to change my clothes. I changed it now I am sitting on the chair waiting for manager to come.

Someone knock on the door and I said " Come in" . The person who is my manager came in. He was smiling,  maybe something is wrong with him. I look at him in boredom.

"Jisung , there is someone who want to talk with you. " He said.

"Who is he?  I don't meet with anyone I don't know. Tell them to go away. " I said to him.

"Jisung don't be rude. He is a friend of mine. He just want to talk. He is at room number 13. Go there and you will meet him. " He said.

" It better be good or else I will gonna beat him.  Remember that. " I replied and went out of the room not before shutting the door loudly.

I walk to this room number 13. And knocked. Someone from inside yells " Come in" I went into the room. And look at this person and waiting for him to say something.

I became irritated as he just looking at me without saying anything. I interrupted him in his thoughts.

"What are you gonna ask or tell?  Just shoot and go away before I beat you here. " I said angrily. I am not in my mood for today.

"Woah  calm down. You really changed so much. " He said.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I don't know you " I replied.

"Oh right. Sorry. So I am Jeon Jungkook." He said.

"And what about your name that have something to do with me about knowing it?" I asked him looking all serious.

"Ah why are you this rude. I want to know you better. " He replied.

"Because I am rude. And what you want to know about me. And why? " I asked.

"Oh it's just you caught my eyes. I am interested in you. So can I have your name now that I answered your question? " He asked.

"I can tell you my name if you promise me one thing. " I said to him.

"Yes definitely. And what is this promise? " He asked smilingly. He looks like a fucking bunny. He is cute--what the fuck Jisung. Stop thinking about how he is.

"That you won't bother me anymore from next time. " I replied.

After listening the promise, he frown deeply and said " Why it is bothering you?  I just want to talk with you more. "

" I like being alone. So stop with your talking and go away already. " I said.

After hearing it he became serious. And look at  me dangerously that kinda look intimidating. But I am not that much affect by it. So I look at him in disgust.

"So I know I was kind while talking with you before.  It seems like you like the hard way. Okay I will deal with you in hard way too. So now tell me What is your name? " He asked.

"I am not gonna tell you what you will d--" Before I can finished my speech. He pushed me to the wall and trapped me in his arms. I started pushing him but hell he is hella strong though. There isn't any match from before. While ago he was looking like a bunny. And now look like a lion.

"So now you gonna tell me your name? Or you want me to kiss you? Though I will be glad if it's the 2nd option. " He asked again.

"Like you gonna going to kiss me if I didn't tell--" Again he cut me off but this time kissing me. My eyes widened a lot. I tried to push him but he hold me strong. After 4s he move.

"Now you gonna tell me your name or I have to agai--"

I interrupted him saying" My name is Jisung. Choi Jisung. Now let me go. " I said in irritation.

"See that wasn't bad. Now give me your phone. Or else you know what I am gonna do with you may be more too" He said while smirking

"But you said you will leave me!! " I yelled at him. But he kept smirking. I hate that smirk.

I don't have any way now. As I don't want to kiss him again. He is a real jerk. I said in my mind. And got my phone from my back pocket and giving him the phone.

Jungkook's pov:

He didn't even change just his appearance. He still got his habit. After I take his phone from him,  he look down while pouting. That's his one of the habit he will do when he lost in something.

He is cute. Of course he will be cute, he is my Jimin of course. But for now he is Jisung. I want him to remember me,  remember us,  our Jungmin too.

I quickly save my number as "My Kookie" and call to my phone from his before giving his phone back. And said to him " don't try to escape from me,  you won't be successful. I will find you just in 5 minutes remember that. Now you can go. We will talk with each other later.  I have to go somewhere now." I said and walk to door with all my belongings well except Jimin and went away.

Mainly I am going to pick up Jungmin. I missed him the whole day. I promise to both of you. I will make our family complete soon. I love both of you so much.

-------------------
To be continued....

Wait for next part to upload...