Chapter 39- (epilogue)

After doctor came and checked Jimin,He told others that. Jimin is fine. Just fainted due to shock.

Jungkook and others were talking with doctor when Jimin open his eyes. He looked around and saw others with doctor.

Taehyung notice Jimin first.

"How are you feeling jisung." Taehyung asked and now all their attention is to Jimin.

"Call Me Jimin. I remember all the things after Jungkook told me the reason." Jimin replied and they all are froze.

"Jimin! We are really sorry. I hope you will forgive us. We felt so guilty when we found  out the truth. It was you were drugged and on that occasion we didn't thought you will be drugged that time. We are truely sorry." Jin the oldest said while tearing up.

"Yes Jimin we all are sorry to you." They all said in unison.

"Minnie we won't ever in life make you sad. We promise. Please forgive us. " Taehyung said while holding jimin's hand.

Jimin looked at their face one by one and sighed. All he can see they are truely sorry.

"I forgive you all. But I was disappointed to you all. You were my only friend then. You didn't understand me." Jimin said blankly.

"I also had to stay away from my only son. What do you think that how one mother will feel when his son was taken from him/her. I was so sad that time. You know."

"When I left from there, I thought my parents will atleast accept me and understand me. But you know they didn't. I also didn't have any money then. What would did I do then?" Jimin was crying all this time while saying the scene he had to face.

"I thought about going to park. I went there at like 11 in the night. I walking then some people came to me and forced them on me. Okay Then what I should do after that? My parents, friends, husband no one was with me. Thats why I decided to suicide."

"But seems like I didn't get succeed. Right now I forgive you all. But I have to cope with this situation after these years. " Jimin finished his talk.

They all are frozen after hearing what happened again when Jimin left from the mansion.

Jungkook went to Jimin. And hug him to his chest.

"Min we are really sorry. We will be by your side from this very moment. We don't want to lose you again precious." Jungkook said.

All were tearing up listening Jimin's story. These all are so emotinal to them that they teared up. They didn't thought about Jimin's side.

They all went to sleep that night. It was already late like 3 am in the morning. All decided they should take rest.

"I will go to your room. You sleep here comfortably." Jungkook said and leave Jimin's hand to get away. But Jimin hold his hand.

"Are you now disgust that you won't stay with me?" Jimin asked while getting teary.

"No Min. I am not disgust. I just want you to be comfortable. You want me to stay? I will stay with you. " Jungkook said panickly when he saw Jimin was tearing up.

Jungkook lie down beside Jimin and Jimin wrapped his hand around Jungkook's torso. While cuddling with him.

They fall asleep happily this time getting each others presence. In the morning Jungkook wake up first and saw Jimin's head was on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook ruffle Jimin's hair and call him " Min get up. It's morning now. "

"5 minutes kookie. " Jimin mumble just like Jungmin.

Jungkook chuckled thinking how Jungmin get his habit. They both are just so cute.

"Okay then sleep. I will make breakfast for others now. " Jungkook said and get up slowly but Jimin held him while hugging his hand.

"You want to get ready together?" Jungkook asked. And jimin nodded.

Jungkook took Jimin in his arm and went to bath first. After bathing Jimin is now all awake and happy like before.

They went to dinning room and see all of them there even Jungmin was up too. Jungmin notice Them and frown but happy that Jimin was smiling.

"Good morning everyone and my little minmin." Jimin said happily this time.

"Good morning Min. " They all replied.

"What happened to my Minmin? You won't wish me good morning?" Jimin pouted.

"Good morning." Jungmin said shyly.

"Minmin what you will do if you know I am your appa? Or mommy?" Jimin asked his son.

They all look at Jungmin and Jungmin replied looking at Jimin excitedly " I would love to have you as my appa. But I can't" His expression falter as soon as he said that.

"I am your appa. And Jungkook is your daddy. I will be with you from now all time. And play with you so much minmin." Jimin said.

"Come here in my lap, I will feed you today." Jimin added.

"Then how about me? You will feed me also? " Jungkook asked pouted.

"Noo appa will feed only me." Jungmin said already so possessive about his appa.

"Whyy? Appa is mine too." Jungkook said.

"No appa is only mine." Jungmin shouted.

"Okay baby. I will only feed you. Now say aaa" Jimin said and feed him. Also take his breakfast too.

They were now all happy about the situation. They all are complete right now. They missed this completeness in their life so much.

Now that jimin is here, they all are complete again.

"Jimin, do you want to return to Korea ? We are leaving in next week too." Hoseok asked.

Now again they all turned to Jimin's way. Jimin nodded and said " I will love to go there. I have my whole happy and bad memory there. Despite of having some bad memories, I do want to go there again."

"Okay then we will go back to korea all together in next week." Jungkook said and peck on Jimin's and Jungmin's head.

Finally they are happy now. They returned to korea back and live happily this time. Both of their family apologize to Jimin. Jimin being an angel of course forgive them.

THE END

-----------------------------
There is a special chapter and also ....

//There is also a second book to this story//

Finally I finished this story officially. Those who read this whole story in the meantime and supported me, thank you to you all so much. Hope you like this story too.

It was my first story, so I may be made some mistakes here. I apologize for that. Now that I finished this.

Thank you all again. This entire time will be my best first memory of writing a story. Borahae you all.💜💜💜