Chapter 28

Jimin's Pov:

Its my and jungkook's wedding day today. I do feel some nervous. Now I am getting ready for my wedding. Jin hyung are hoseok hyung is also here. Taehyung is with Jungkook.

"Minnie are you nervous? don't be nervous. It's just jungkook."Jin hyung said.

"Right jimin. Don't be nervous. We are also here with you."Hoseok hyung said.

"Ah ok hyung. " I replied to them. As I was really nervous. My make up is almost done. I look at the mirror after the finishing touches. I do look nice. I turned around to see Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung.

"hyung how do I look? " I asked them. When they look at my way as they were talking with each other, they stood there frozen while looking at me. I get confuse more. I look at mirror one more time. It didn't look that bad? did it? I asked to myself.

"Hyung did I look bad at this that you are both stand there and isn't saying anything? " I asked them again.

"No Minnie. you just look so perfect." Jin hyung said.

"Yes Minnie, you look so cute. " Hoseok hyung said.

"You know Minnie if I was not with Namjoon now, I would have make you mine. " Jin hyung said and wink at me.

"Jin hyung don't say such word. If the possessive bunny looking CEO get to know this, then you will not see Minnie again. " Hoseok hyung said.

"Aish~ okay. So Minnie. are you ready now? " They asked. I look at mirror for the last time and look their way and said " Yes I am ready. " I took a deep sigh.

Just then someone knocked at the door. A maid came in and said that Now is the time for my arrival there. I sigh before stood up with Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung beside me. We walk together.

Jungkook's Pov:

I am already ready. Taehyung is with me. I am not that nervous because it's just min. I am calm. I look at myself for last time. Before going to car to arrive at the wedding place. There will be medias also. As I am famous of course they will be. Doesn't matter. I don't fear anything about showing my min to others. I and Taehyung went to the car and drove there.

When we arrived there, there was already so much reporter. I smiled at their way before walking into the hall and stand at groom's place. All of them look at me. But I didn't care as I am now so eager to see my Min.

Some time later I hear that Min is coming. I just stood at my place. The door of the hall open and Jimin came. His father was also there as he was waiting for Jimin. Then Mr. Park take Min's hand and start walking towards me.

Soon after they reach to me. And Mr. Park place Jimin's hand to mine hand. I take his hand and whisper to him " You look so beautiful today my little one or should I say my little Husband!. "He just blushed.

*Skip to after the marriage *

They are now greetings all of the guest who are present there. After Almost one hour of greetings Jungkook and Jimin now walking to the Car. As they don't want to stay there this long. It's late too.

They arrived at their home. They both went into their mansion. They changed their clothes from different bathroom before going into their rooms. Jimin was already sitting on the bed when Jungkook went there. Jungkook walk to Jimin and sat beside him.

"You were looking so much beautiful and delicious at the wedding min. Now also looking so delicious that I want to devour in youppp. " Jungkook said to Jimin.

"Hyung~"Jimin whined cutely as a faint blush also made their way to Jimin's cheek.

Jungkook turned to Jimin's way and kissed him. Then he moved to kiss Jimin's neck and chest while Caressing his thighs. Jimin is now pinned to the bed and Jungkook is on top of him. Then they make love to each other for the first time after the marriage.

*Skip to Two months*

Jimin's Pov:

After this week Jungmin will turn into finally One years old. We want to make a birthday party for my son. I see Jungkook is sipping his coffee at his office. I went to him and wrapped my hands around Jungkook's neck.

"Hyung, do you know what is after this week? " I asked him.

"What is there unless it's our Minnie's birthday? "Jungkook hyung said while doing his work.

"Ah yes! I want make a big party please. " I asked Jungkook .

"Of course Minnie there will be a party. No problem." Jungkook replied.

"Yay! you are the best hyung." I said to him and kissed his back of the neck. And run from there to talk with Tae and hoseok hyung about it. After I told them everything, they agreed to help me instantly as it was Jungmin's birthday. We talk for hours thinking about the decorations and places. And also invited more people.

----------------------------
To be continued..

(How Jimin and Jungkook looks like in this chapter)

You will get next chapter soon. Stay tuned.💜