ITP - 4

CARMEN.

I woke up with a heavier feeling than unusual. Dahil hindi ako makahinga, I woke up to see kung bakit ang bigat bigat ng pakiramdam ko. Ayun pala, nakahiga siya sa top ko. Wait, baliktad. Dapat ako 'yung nakahiga sa top niya. But, never mind. So, I just looked at him. "I am so glad that I have you in my life. I never thought that I could be loved by someone like this." I didn't expect that I could receive a reply from a sleeping man.

"I'm blessed as well, babes. For having you as my soon to be wife." He replied while her eyes are still closed. But I knew at that time that he's already awake. I just asked him, "Kanina ka pa gising?" His eyes were still closed while answering my questions and right now, I'm caressing his hair. "Not totally, Babes. I just woke up when you said how you were blessed that you're with me." He smiled and gave me a kiss. Well, hindi na bago sa amin 'to. As I responded to his kisses, the next thing I knew that he's exploring my body and IT HAPPENED.

"Argh!" I exclaimed. Kasi naman walang tigil 'to sa ganung bagay. Ewan ko ba. It feels heaven though. "Ano'ng oras na?" I asked him kasi I wanted to rest. I could still feel the pain down there. Ewan ko. We've been doing this for such a long time but masakit pa din.

"8:00 AM, babes." He answered me and I gave him a hug since maaga pa naman. Alam kong panggabi ang pasok ko ngayon. "Aren't you late for work?" I asked him. Kasi ang pasok niya is 11:00 sa office. I just don't know why this man are still here.

"I don't want to go to work." He complained. Yeah, the usual routine of Ariel. He's really that lazy, thankfully, that I'm here to motivate him for coming to work.

"Ito na naman tayo, Ariel. Why can't you just stand up and stop being late? Be professional naman." I exclaimed. Nakakabuwisit na kasi 'tong lalaking 'to. Kung hindi mo pa pipilitin, hindi pa kikilos.

"Okay, okay. Ang init ng ulo." Hinalikan niya ako sa cheeks at naligo na. Well, ganyan lang talaga kami. Inisan. Pero, isang halik lang o yakap lang bigay na. Pride wasn't really our thing. Kung may pagkakaiba man kami sa ibang relationships ay 'yun 'yung we're not letting our pride to win. Kaya nga siguro strong 'yung foundation ng relationship namin.

So, while he was taking a bath, I cooked for our breakfast. And my phone rang and I saw that the call was coming from the unknown number. I didn't bother to answer. I just don't like answering calls to those people whom I actually don't know.

So my phone kept ringing and Ariel noticed that I was just staring at them. "Babes?" He called me while eating. I just looked at him para hintayin kung ano man ang sasabihin niya or tatanungin niya. "Babes, hindi mo malalaman kung sino 'yan if you didn't answer your phone." so, talo ako. We all knew that Ariel hates kapag may maingay. So, I excused myself to answer my phone. I went to a garden.

"Hello?" I said like it was a question. Because, I didn't know who it was.

"Anak." I was shocked. I don't know how they get my number. But, I can't feel my legs. I don't know what to explain or how the conversation will go through. Her child and I didn't end up together and okay.

"T---tita." I just said calmly as if nothing happened way back then.

FLASHBACK.

"Anak, hija, Charles love you. He really does. Maniwala ka naman sa kanya. You just needed some time to think." She explained calmly. But because I was hurt, I disrespected her.

"THINK?! Do you really know how it hurts? How it pains me inside?! You child cheated on me. NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE!!! I loved your son. But if loving your son will cause me too much pain, I would rather walk away than to risk my life. I can't anymore, I can't." I said and I walked away. Yeah, my favorite manners is to walk away. Even to the people I love. Once I'm hurt, once I'm not in the mood, I love to walk away.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Can we meet? To our spot? I---I just missed you." I felt the pity. She sounds so sad if you're just going to listen to how she converses with me. At mas lalo akong nakonsensya. Probably.... IT'S TIME. It's time to face the past that I'm trying to walk away 2 YEARS AGO.

"S---sure. L-let's meet Thursday night. I'm free po on that day." I hung up the phone and I suddenly felt water in my eyes. Somehow, they treated me like their own daughter. It's just me. It's just me who doesn't want to see them, to talk to them. But can't you blame me? I was the one who was in pain. Ang kasalanan ko lang siguro nadamay ko 'yung mga taong hindi dapat nadamay.

So, I fixed myself and I almost forgot that Ariel was actually waiting for me. (Probably) So I acted like a normal person and smiled at him.

"You okay?" He asked me and I just hugged him. I know I might be crazy sometimes but this is what I needed right now. A hug from someone who can understand and handle me. Perhaps, a hug from someone who doesn't have a clue regarding my past.

END.