ITP - 23

THIRD PERSON.

"Look at the sunset babes, oh. Alam mo ba, napakalaki ng meaning niyan para sa akin." She said while naka-cling lang kay Ariel.

"Ano naman meaning niyan sa'yo, babes? Maganda? Huwag ka mag-alala mas maganda ka." He replied and nag-blush naman si Carmen.

"Babes, huwag kang ganyan. Seryoso ako dito, eh." Sabay pout.

"Ghad. Carmen, stop it. Hahalikan kita." He joked. Well, ganyan talaga sila mag-biruan.

"Seryoso babes, Sunset taught me that not all of the endings are sad. Like sa relasyon, minsan kaya nag-e-end 'yung relationship niyong dalawa kasi may bukas ka pa to find a better person. And with that person, there will always be another day to be with him, to be better and to be with him for the rest of their lives." She said while there's tears falling apart. Ariel thought that it's not just a quote. Alam niyang may pinagdadaanan si Carmen.

"Well, Babes, no matter what, you're still the most beautiful creature that I have." I said as I watched the sunset falling.

"Babes, promise me, never mo akong iiwanan, ha?" Carmen said to Ariel while looking at his eyes.

"Promise, babes. Ikaw lang po ang mamahalin ni Ariel Morales" he said and he kissed Carmen passionately and good thing na lang na walang nakakakita kasi pagkatapos nilang manood ng sunset, nangyari na ang nangyari.

Ariel came to reality when he felt that there's already tears in his eyes.

"Stop it, Morales. Ang sakit na." He thought. And that time, he stopped crying and he saw a very familiar woman. A very gorgeous woman that she met 2 years ago.

THE LOVE OF HER LIFE.

CARMEN.

"B-babes." He said loud enough para marinig ni Carmen.

A/N: Guys, the next chapter would be long enough. Because, this is the chapter for Carmen what happened to her.

END.