ITP - 30

ARIEL

I looked at her while she was sleeping. I am caressing her while looking at her. Gusto ko sana siyang buhatin kaso natatakot ako baka magising.

I just kept caressing her hair gently that made her wake up.

“Hmmmn.” She yawned and she looked at me.

“I’m sorry if I wake you up. Let’s go to your bed na.” Tatayo na sana ako.

“Babes.” She called me and lumapit sa akin and suddenly I felt her lips touch mine and I am answering those kisses that she planted on my lips. I touched her nape and I kissed her neck which caused her to moan.

“Ahhh, babes” she keeps moaning and moaning while I’m exploring her body

We’re both now naked and kissing each other, touching each other’s body and we’re both moaning. The unit was full of making love. I'm not exploring her clit.

“Ahhh Babes, I’m cumming.” After that, I thrust my finger faster which made her cummed.

“Ready, babes?” I asked her as if I’m asking her permission to do it.

“Be gentle, babes. You’re the first person whom I allowed to enter mine.” She told me with a seductive voice which makes me smile and love her even more.

“I love you, babes. I promise, hindi lang ‘to ang habol ko.” I said with insurance that she doesn’t have to worry about it. I am starting to enter hers to mine. Shit. Ang sikip.

“B--be c-careful, Babes. M--masakit.” I see her eyes are filled with water and nakonsensya ako.

“I can stop this, Babes.” I was about to remove mine to hers but she held my shoulder.

“No babes, this is really my first time. Just continue babes, I love you.” She said it and after that she bit her lips.

Naughty.

I started to thrust slowly and it felt like she was able to adjust and so I thrust faster and faster and finally she started to moan and groan. She held my shoulder and it was filled with kalmot by hers and I didn't care.

I AM NOW MAKING LOVE WITH THE PERSON WHOM I LOVE THE MOST.

“Ahhh, Babes. Ahhh.” We both moan because of what we’re doing right now.

“I---I’m cumming. Cum with me, babes.” I said and and I just kept thrusting and felt her g-spot and that made her cum.

I felt her knees shaking and so am I.

“I love you.” I said and I kissed her forehead as an assurance that I will never leave her after this.

“I love you too, Babes.” She smiled weakly because she was tired and it felt itchy down there.

I was about to reply and her phone rang.

CARMEN.

We just finished doing it. Yes, this is the first time that I was able to give myself fully. I’ve never done this to anyone. EXCEPT Ariel.

We’re in the middle of sweet conversation and suddenly my phone rang.

It was Rachel. Yes, after what happened to us, nothing has changed between our friendships. We’re still best buddies and their work hasn’t changed. The only exception is me. I chose my heart at this time.

“Hi, Rach!” I tried to be energetic as much as possible and Ariel was cooking our midnight snacks.

“Something's happened, ano?” She asked curiously. Well, we both know each other like a decade. So, I can’t lie to this woman.

“Yes.” I said plainly. But, wait. Am I ready to spill everything that we made love even if we're not yet together? Technically, we have mutual understanding. But, was that enough?

“Would you mind sharing?” I bit my lower lip. Hindi ko alam if I can tell the truth that I’m actually with Ariel now. I don’t know, I just want us to be secret na muna. But, naaawa ako kay Ariel if our relationship could be secret.

“Ariel and I made love. I don’t know what’s our status yet. But, I'm happy, Rach. I really am. I’ve never been so happy. Alam mo ‘yun? Kung masaya ako sa kanya dati, mas masaya ako ngayon. I’ve never been so happy, Rach. I mean, I have everything, now. Isa na lang ang kulang.”

“Ano naman ‘yun?” She asked curiously.

“Apilyedo niya.”