WORDS FROM AUTHOR

Hello guys! So as I've said, I'm baaaaaack! :'> Well, the reason why I stopped writing here for a while is because I have decided to make a serye instead which is uploaded at Twitter, FB and IG.

Titled: Somewhere down the road. So, right after the serye, I'm gonna publish it here as well not just with the conversation but in full details. Whoooo! Wish me luck.

So you better watch out. Tee hee! =)))))))

Anyway, now, this was supposedly a collaboration with my Ate Mae Angeline Gel and me. Unfortunately, when I narrated her the story she was quite confused.

And so, I tried sending her the VM. Unfortunately, she failed to listen to it because she passed away.

She was actually the reason why the idea of writing became interesting. Because, honestly, this is not my talent at all. But because of her, I was inspired to write a story way back 2016.

And again, I stopped because I'm not really good at writing. And I think I am the worst writer or author. So, I stopped.

And again, Ate Gel inspired me. I only came back to Wattpad because I want to read Through The Years by Ate Gel.

But I don't know, there are several people who encouraged me to write. So, I would love to thank them. And I continued writing because Ate Gel told me so.

So, when she passed away, I was about to stop writing. I was about to quit the idea of writing because I lost my inspiration, motivation and all.

But, again, because of these beautiful good people who are sending me messages like, "You should continue writing, Ate Gel won't be happy if you stopped." So, I prayed that I have Ate Gel guidance to continue our story.

Ate, I always believed in you ever since I read all of your stories. I'm your number one fan and will always be your fan when it comes to writing.

Ate, you may not read or listen to the story that I proposed, I will still continue this and this whole story, I want to dedicate it to you.

I hope I'll make you proud. I hope you're proud because I didn't stop writing and I got my motivation back. And I think that is you.

You're my guardian angel now, Ate. Indeed.

Just what Ligaya told her Mama. "Mag-pahinga ka na." You'll always be in our hearts. I love you, Ate.

Thank you for making me inspired that I should do it or do that. You're one of a kind. And somehow, I got the chance to know you.

I love you and I will always do.

So, guys, please if you need someone to talk to, I am here. If you need motivation because you lost your motivation to write stories, you may or you can PM me.

Sixteena Mae Princesita's my FB account and iamemts28 on Twitter. Don't hesitate to approach me. I'm not gonna bite you. Hmkaaaay? I love you, writers! <3

Okay, let the story Begin! <3

Sixteena Mae Presents, The Past. :'''''>