5.Back to life from Death

When I woke up from my bed, it was already 7 in the morning. A ray of warm sunlight shined through the curtains of my bed, as I quickly glanced at my wristwatch. It was 7 in the morning. I quickly dashed out of my bed, ate a quick breakfast before I grabbed my backpack, and got onto my mountain bike. 

Anyway, as I cycled towards my school, the atmosphere was very vivid. Even though the air was quite chilly, people laughed as they bought coffee from local stores like Starbucks and Costa. I, myself, enjoyed the taste of hot Cappuccino so I grabbed one on the way to school to warm my cold body up.

When I have arrived at the school gates, they had already been opened by the caretakers. After parking my bike at the bike park, I went back to my classroom, just to see Sid crackling his fingers on his own, with his thick butt sitting on one of the desks of the classroom.
'So what do we have here? A coward and a weakling! I think that you must be the one who squeezed superglue into my backpack so that I have to buy another new one by asking my parents! You're not getting away this time, Magnus Robinson!'

'Are you sure that's me?' I was now furious as the power given by Mordred to me surged rapidly throughout my body as if I was standing on firm ground.
'Why shouldn't be you? You are always the one trying to pay back on me! You don't have any reasons to deny this. So for you, I am going to use my Twin Fists of the Buddha to make you know who's the real boss! Haha!'
'Don't regret this, Sidney. For you are going towards the gates of hell and receive the divine judgment from the demons. You have one last chance to turn back and leave me alone. 'I calmly spoke out those words from my mouth, though I felt a bit nervous when I was saying this. 
'Are you threatening me? You sure deserve a good beating !' His face budged as red as a tomato as he sprang up from the desk.
At the same time, the Book of Raigarde flew out from my school bag and it started to glow in a deathly aura while floating in midair next to me, terrifying Sid himself.
'Who are you?' I could tell he was starting to panic as he began to turn backward, step by step, for I bet that he has never been so scared in his whole damn and meaningless life, not before I restrained him using a nylon rope that I have specially prepared for him with the mystical and magical power of the Book of Raigarde.

'You can't be Magnus Ro-'

'I am Magnus Robinson! And also the newest Soul Switcher. I have the power of switching the souls of anybody within my zone. And it's now too late for you to either run away or apologize to me now 'cause you're gonna die!' I quickly used a silence spell from the book of Raigarde to silence him from shouting for help and then I snapped my fingers to switch his and my soul and at that moment I was stuck in Sid's body, well, temporally. And to prevent others to think I was the killer, I returned the Book of Raigarde into my school bag, duct-taped my mouth, and tied up myself in a chair. I knocked myself out using Sid's rhino feet-sized fists.

While in Sid's body, I managed to grab an army knife that had been stripped from one of the pockets of his trousers and rushed out of the classroom before bumping into a cheerful Sadie who was about to greet me and I pretended to shout at her furiously, saying  'Get out of my way, you daughter of a bitch!' and pushed her away from me, which shocked her completely. If this plan works, I might be able to make her be my girlfriend, good luck to me, I guess. 

I then heard her screaming in shock as I quickly rushed down the stairs towards the sports equipment shed, I was starting to feel nervous as I nearly slipped from a banana peel on the stairs. But at last, after spending some time picking the lock of the shed's door using the army knife, I slammed it shut and locked it tight. After that, I went to the darkest place where I could find and started to stab Sid's body using his knife in the most vulnerable places I knew. But I knew that if I didn't return to my original body in time, I would die in Sid's body and he would still be living in my body. So I quickly stabbed his neck and snapped my fingers at the same time and I did manage to return to my body although being unconscious as I was taken to the hospital.