20. Is this the end of the story? Nah, it's just the beginning!

As soon as I left the Room of Wonders through Dorothy the Door's mouth, I could see that Sadie, Albert as well as the Gemelli Twins were waiting for me.

But the most shocking person I couldn't believe in my whole life was Merlin himself.

'Where are the others? And how's Sir Morien?' I quickly grabbed the old wizard's collar to make him answer my questions.

'Well, my boy. Ivan has quickly left to collect his belongings for he is ready to depart for Russia while Malcolm, no, the new Sir Lionell also went to the Funk House to collect his belongings as he's going to stay in his tower. You are looking for Sir Morien, right? She's now awake, waiting for you at her tower. But try not to provoke her-'

'Yeah, I get it. Sadie and Albert are coming with me?'

'Of course, I would love to see Sir Morien too.'

'Count us in Magnus.'

And we quickly left the tower by the lift with the old wizard standing all on his own.

'Why did King Arthur asked you to stay behind him as well as Zango Desi?'

'It's a long story but anyway they want me to join the Monster Squadron. I told him yes but only after finishing my education in Fort Warcton. That's all, so let's go and meet Iris.'

And so the five of us ran as fast as we could while trying not to crash onto anybody unfortunate enough to bump into us.

When we finally arrived at the Black Onyx Tower, we could see that Takeshi the Saharan Sandstorm breathing fire softly from its nostrils as well as Sir Gareth waiting for us.

'You five have come to see Iris, am I right? She has just woken up by the way, but please don't tell her that she won't be able to move or walk on her legs in the future. I bet you and I don't want her to cry, ya know!'

'You got it, Sir Gareth.'

'Alright, she's on the 7 th floor. See you guys soon.' He patted gently onto my shoulder before he fist-bumped with Albert and left us all alone.

When we got to the floor itself, we could see Iris looking at her window that had the view of the sea view around Fort Warcton.

'Isn't it beautiful? To see the five of you alive and kicking?' She turned to us with her usual charismatic smile, making me feel guilty that we couldn't save the late Sir Lionell as well as preventing Iris to turn Iris into a disabled person.

'Iris, I am so sorry that-I started to break down into tears as I walked slowly towards my favorite mentor.

'Come here, you little idiot. You don't have to be sorry for me, even I know that I won't be able to move easily from now on. But most importantly, you saved Sadie from death, as well as capturing Modred alive! You made Malcolm become the new Sir Lionell, as well as clearing Ivan's thoughts so that he could go back to Russia to become much stronger than ever. You also saved me from death by sending healers to heal me. You have grown so much, so don't blame yourself. You have achieved so much but you are still just thinking how much you have hurt me. You should move on, Magnus. Don't let the present from stopping you from developing your true potential.'

'But to be honest, Albert, Sadie, and Magnus, you three soon shall be the powerhouses of Fort Warcton alongside the Gemelli Twins, Jeanne Martins as well as many others who might be the next heirs of the Knights of the Round Table. But for me, I shall be the one who will take care of those newbies. Just go on and unlock your full power. That's all that I want from all of you, the next generation, to protect the Earth from foreign threats so that there could be world peace.'