17. Can somebody pass me the air supply canister?

After a long journey, passing through Latvia(Don't mention Latvia to me again, because it gives me the creeps since there were very rude people were walking around the streets when we were asking for directions who answered like a band of angry pigeons.) to buy some warm clothes and supplies for traveling to Moscow.

As we were traveling by air for the fourth night after my shift, I was resting in my room, trying to reach Sadie's location through brain waves, but all I got were nightmares.

In my dreams, I saw Mordred sitting on a throne made of thorns and bones, while Sadie was kneeling on the floor, mouth gagged, while Amber was standing behind her, with her gun pointing behind her head, making me furious but strangely I couldn't move at all. Nor do I think Mordred could see me at all.

'Oh, what a pleasure, Sadie Shin, the Truraka, kneeling in front of me! Well done, Alexia, for you are such a valuable asset to help me to achieve greatness! Anyway, you deserve a good reward! What would like to have, my favorite lieutenant?' Mordred snickered at Sadie, making me go fuming purple in the face.

'Please gimme the best car you have as a reward, my Lord.'

'Very well, but actually, I have a much better reward to reward you. Do you want to know?' Modred quickly flashed a smile so fast I bet Alex didn't notice at all.

'What is it, my Lord? I would like to have that present!' Alex's eyes turned into shimmering pieces of gold.

'To join my army so that you would be an immortal! So that you won't die at all! And now I shall summon the undead, for they will take you away, and kill you alive! As for Sadie, they shall take her to the dungeons to be imprisoned with Sir Lionell! Arise, my precious soldiers! '

'WHAT? PLEASE DON'T KILL ME AND HAVE MERCY, MY LORD, PLEASE DON'T-'She could hardly finish her sentence before being dragged down into the earth by two undead zombie-like men which also applies to Sadie, and at that very moment, somehow, Sadie and I managed to lock our eyes between each other's for a brief second, making my eye to go red, not only saddened but furious.

'If you're here, Magnus Amos Robinson, you should be ready! Cause if you don't give it your full power, I am gonna snap off both your girlfriend and that stupid knight's head! Meet me at half-past eight at Red Square, with your friends. Don't be late, Maggie, or else...' He laughed cruelly as he immediately unsheathed his sword and slashed onto his throne, splitting it into a half.

'MAGNUS ROBINSON!' Suddenly there was a voice shouted so loud that made me wake up from my dreams and I bonked my head onto something hard, wait, that wasn't something, that was Iris's head.

'Hey!' She yelped in shock.' Why weren't you ready for your duties?'

'Sorry, Iris, I just had a nightmare.' I gave her a quick story which at first, I could tell she was a bit puzzled but before it ends, her clenched fists were as if they like on fire.

'That MONSTER! I can't believe that son of a gorgon would even kill his faithful followers to achieve his goals! But anyway, at least we now know is that Sadie is still safe plus unharmed by now and we know where to find him so it might seem to be a piece of good news. And, oh, by the way, we have just crossed the Baltic Sea which is the borderline of Russia, for the nearest city is St. Petersburg, so we will go there to buy some supplies and have some vodka. Also, Albert said he would like to use vodka to create some chemistry. I hope he doesn't blow up the entire ship. So are you coming? Or not?'

'Of course, I would! Why wouldn't I? '

'That's great, then you should put some clothes on, cause, is that your habit that you usually go naked when you go to sleep?'