Prelude

A thousand years ago, where there were witches and wizards, there was a Soul Switcher, also known as Mordred the brother of Morgan Le Fay and the son of King Arthur Pendragon, who had the power to switch his soul to another person's body for a period of time. He was able to kill his enemies without touching or having direct contact with them. He only needs to perform his mysterious ritual and then he is able to switch bodies. Silent and ruthless, he has killed many knights and warriors who stood in his way until the mythical demon, Z, came and stopped him, which ended the endless slaughtering of human beings. But not before Mordred himself, who had made copies of his rituals into books that were spread widely across Europe, making him nearly unstoppable. Eventually, with all the other books being burned in the eternal fire of hell itself, the last and existing book was eventually heavily guarded in the hands of the Grand Sorcerer of Camelot, Merlin, who sealed the book of soul switching along with books that were able to destroy the world in his personal library. Despite being sealed tightly in the Book of Soul Switching, it didn't manage to stop the evil knight to create terrorist attacks like the Pan Am Flight 103, causing massive damage using his mind manipulation, which you can tell, this guy is a true menace and true threat on this world.

And now, enough with the introduction of the dishonourable man himself. Here we are in the 2000s, where the story begins with our ill-fated boy, Magnus Robinson in his classroom...