12. The "worst" weapon that I ever had

As we traveled towards the Sapphire Tower, Sadie and I were very tired, so we slept for a while in the carriage.

In my dreams, I could see Mordred once again, standing there, with his left ear pierced while in a sharp black business suit, with a black overcoat with a single silver button, a white shirt, and a pink tie. His office suite consists of a gray vest with numerous black buttons while wearing classy light red pants that don't match his suit, along with a silver and black skeleton belt, pointed purple and black shoes, and a silver Rolex watch on his left hand.

'What do you want, Mordred the Betrayer ?' I was furious and disappointed after our last meeting at my house.

'Now, now, what do we have here? A little raging rat! And don't think anything stupid to attack me for I can take away those powers of yours just because I gave you them!'

'I think you should consider your words again, Mordred.' A deep, masculine voice echoed across my dreams, which created tremors to shake the walls of Dreamland.

'Who's that?' This was the second time I have seen Modred so scared in my whole life.

'It's me! Z! Son of Zepar! Son of the 16th spirit of the Ars Goetia! Though my father has no love for humans, I do! Under the Laws of the Justice Soul and the request of the Grand Sorcerer Merlin, shall this child be taken care of under my wings and protection! Do you understand you, Mordred, the former and now disgraced knight of the Knights of the Round Table? Or shall you desire to fight against me at this hour where you are still considered weak and pathetic?'

'I shall wait when you are vulnerable, Magnus Robinson, for I shall curse you, to be helpless when you cannot save those who you love the most!'

'Begone, treacherous demon!' Z quickly waved his hand and Modred disappeared into a cloud of ashes.

'Thanks, Z. Is that your real name? And do you have a body image so that I could see you much clearer?'

'First things first kiddo, yes, Z is my real name. Secondly, you shall see me soon in my physical form though you can't expect how I could appear in the mortal world. The reason why I won't reveal my physical form now is that one, I know the past Soul Switchers very well and due to the fact I was the only one who banished Mordred himself into his book last time. And I am not dressed properly yet to meet you and your friends yet.'

'That's why he is so scared of you, am I right? But did just you said that he is a former knight?'

'Yes, you're right. As for the former knight issue, you shall understand it even much clearer soon. But there is one thing for sure, is that you are a truly exceptional child. I can't find a much smarter mortal than Merlin himself. Also, you should know that only demons can fight against demons. Anyway, I would be expecting to see you no sooner than today !' He laughed in a jolly manner that I couldn't help smiling as I woke up to see the two ladies looking at me straight in the face, with nearly zero distance.

'What just happened?'

'I think we should be asking you this question.'

'Nevermind that, are we there yet?'

'Yes, you Big Head. Let's get our weapons shall we?'

Before we have nearly have made a single step out of the carriage, we could already feel the heat of burning metals due to the hot forges of Sir Gareth, which made us go sweaty by the minute towards the Sapphire Tower. But the big guy was already there, waiting for our arrival as if we were big shots.

'Yo, Sir Morien, Magnus, and Sadie. What's sup?'

'These two would love to have a weapon forged by you.' Iris relighted up her pipe once again.