END NOTE + update

Congratulations, you've reached the end part! Confused? Same.

The truth is, <BLUE TWILIGHT> originally had a different plot and I wanted to include the other members. But since this is just a short story, I wanted it to have less characters.

I'm sorry if this book was kinda jskshskshs to you. I'll try to improve this and my other works in the future. I won't be a disappointment, as I already am.

Thank you so much for reading this until the end. You could also check out my other works and recommend things if you want!

I love you all. Thank you!

+ update :

- okay so, i came from the future and i saw this coming. this book was originally gonna be called "Blue Hour"- no kidding. I was thinking of a good title back then and I arrived at many possibilities on different places of resources. i was thinking of the lyrics of their songs when i stumbled upon "magic hour" lyric and researched what was it all about, until i ended up with this

- I was just staring at txt's concept photo starboard when i decided to make a book. honestly, i wanted it to be more tragic lmao. psycho-

- txt will gonna have their comeback this october 26th (which i already foresaw back then but i said october 27th, i was clowning when magic island mv was released and 10월27일 will be their comeback date when it was flashed on soobin's phone) and their minisode was entitled "Blue Hour" .

- furthermore, lemme explain. magic hour is period of time right before sunrise and shortly after sunset. golden hour is the period of daytime shortly after sunrise or before sunset. blue hour is the period of twilight when the Sun is at a significant depth below the horizon and residual. YALL KNOW WHERE THIS IS HEADING?

- why "Blue Twilight"? well according to my bestfriend, merriam-webster, a twilight is the light from the sky at the end of the day when night is just beginning; the period when day is ending and night is beginning; and a period when something is ending. blue was always represented as sad / down. so basically, "Blue Twilight" just means "a sad ending" but a twilight is beautiful that's why it is both beautiful and sad. yOu kNow whAt iM sAyIng?

- and that's the history of how far my imagination travelled. thank you for listening to my ted talk. have a good day. i dont even know if i made sense but idc-