1: Starting a Morning...

Todoroki's POV

(Alarm ringing)

Ugh, geez... I lazily shut off the alarm clock and groaned. Is this how my day should go, my goodness... I sat up and stretched my arms. Time to go to school... my first day, hope it goes well...

I went to the bathroom and showered. Afterwards, I changed into my U.A school uniform. Not bad, lol. Let's just say... my mom is at the hospital for some reasons. And my dad... you know how he is... now let's not get to that point. 

I grabbed some toast my aunt made for a quick breakfast and rushed out. I walked to school while munching on my toast. I was about to turn the wrong way (which I had my eyes closed for a second in a daze) and accidentally bumped into a guy about my age (I can't tell what age they are in, I forgot... oops). We collapsed on our butts and moaned in pain. I was about to take a look of who bumped into me when the guy had walked past me, apologizing. I didn't have a good look on who it was, but surely he has green hair...

Oh well. That's how to start a morning, geez. I stood up and went the way the green haired guy is going. I suppose he was the person I saw in the entrance exam, the one with a quirk... Anyways...

The guy stopped and turned around once we reached the school entrance. "Oh, I didn't know you were following me to school." He looked at me like I was a stalker.  Bruh, I'm seriously NOT A STALKER, you can tell by our uniforms, boi! Anyways, now I have a good look at him, but I didn't stare. (I'll admit, we were staring for about 3 seconds)

"Let's go to class," I mumbled, flustered. "Name's Shoto Todoroki, by any chance if you were going to ask me."

"Okay. And sorry for bumping into you, Todoroki!" The green haired boy said, waving bye. "At least I have I feeling we have classes together!"

I had some urge to ignore a little bit of that and just kept walking. Soon, I found my classroom, with the green-haired boy following me. Suppose we have same classes, as he said earlier at the entrance of U.A.

 I opened the door and just went to a seat in the back, next to a girl with black hair. (Watch MHA/BNHA for more details) The green-haired boy sat behind a light blonde haired guy with red eyes. That guy seemed rather... angry-looking, no kidding. A girl with a cheerful look came in and went to the green-haired boy and said hi and yeah...

I rather not talk to anyone, I'm usually quiet. The door opened, but no one came in. The cheerful looking girl and the green haired boy looked at the door and their eyes widen.

"So, I don't really remember a teacher with... a yellow whatever that is?" The girl shrugged. "Hey, thanks for saving me at the entrance exam, what's your name?"

"Izuku Midoriya," the green haired boy said. "Yours?"

"Call me Uraraka, please," I heard the girl said. 

"Class is beginning, take your seats," a voice said. Uraraka quickly went to her seat and sat down.  

A... caterpillar looking teacher came rolling in and it revealed as a sleeping bag. Wow, no wonder they think of him as a caterpillar... to you all readers? I don't think I find it that  funny, my lord...

"Hello, class, the name's Aizawa," the guy in the yellow sleeping bag said. I kinda have to admit he looks a bit none other than less tired. Does he sleep late? "In case if you want to know my quirk, my quirk is to erase quirks. That's going to be necessary later on. For today's lesson..."

He paused for a few moments, leaving the entire class quiet. He covered his mouth before he yawned (owo") and zipped his sleeping bag. "It's free class time. Do whatever you want, but make it not loud enough for me to hear through my head." Soon after a second, he began to sleep. Oof. 

"Hey, aren't you the son of Endeavor?" I groaned in my head as soon as I heard this name. 

"Yes, why?" I turned to my left and saw the black haired girl sitting beside me in her seat. 

"Oh, it's nice to meet you! My name's (and yet I forgot the name AGAIN) Yaoyorozu and I was wondering if we could uh... you know, start off as friends?" I stared at her for a moment and shrugged. "Sure."

(found some names, I think I gotta write that down, lol

"Okay! My first friend! I'm real lucky!" She jumped up and down a little bit. 

"Didn't you have friends before coming to U.A?" I asked her. She shrugged and nodded. "Probably a few." 

That's easy to accept. Okay, so... uhm... what now? Do I make another friend? What do I do? 

Time Skip (brought to you by  some... uh... donuts? XD)

it was time for lunch and I was practically not that hungry, the toast this morning makes me feels a bit... uh... more calmer? I honestly don't know how to put it. I just went for some lunch anyways. I sat down next to Yaoyorozu at lunch and was surprised she was the only one sitting. Oh well. Quiet lunch at least.

Not for long. 

"Damn you, Deku!" I heard a grumbling voice headed this way. Yaoyorozu also heard it and said. "Bakugo's like that, no need to ask."

"Who?" 

"The guy right there is Katsuki Bakugo. Over there." I looked to where she pointed and saw the light blonde haired guy and Izuku. It seems like some sort of thing going on. Bakugo had gripped onto Izuku's uniform shirt collar and dragged him out of the cafeteria. I hope that Izumi well. I began to continue to eat my lunch when Yaoyorozu tapped on my shoulder. 

"I have some job at the cafe after school. I need someone to help me there, and I was wondering if you would like to hire there for free?" She nodded like she was telling the truth. 

Well, "dad" is going to be home probably an hour or so, but I do need to avoid him for a while. "How long is the cafe going to be opened for us?" 

"On school week from Monday to Friday, after school, that'll take us about 3 hours. On Saturday, we work shortly until 3: 00 PM. Sunday's a day off." (Story edit: The time will change in the next few chapters, I think, since I don't have a memory of what time exactly I made that the cafe will be opened)

"Eh, I'll take the request as a yes." Finally. Now the worst part. When I get home, that is.

Bakugo came back in the cafeteria with Izuku still in his grasp. Now I'm feeling sorry for that guy. What did he do to Bakugo actually... 

I was in the urge to ask him. But a minute later the bell rang for class. That almost ruined my chance. 

I'll ask him another day. 

Time Skip (After School)

I told Yaoyorozu I have to go home and then come to the cafe for permission... (hard enough)

And... let's say after a couple of minutes later I managed to get out of that place. And quickly. And rushed to the cafe as soon as possible. 

At least I have managed to get outta that house. It was a nerve-wrecking there. 

Word Count: 1231