3: Laughing Matter, Izuku and Inko

-Izuku's POV-

Someone is practically shaking me awake.

"Mom.." I rubbed my eyes and tapped on her. She stopped shaking me and went to a full blown attack. 

"Izuku!" Inko (finally found her name, o goodness) shrieked. "You scared me yesterday! Why did you pass out?"

"Because of the 'cafe-incident' you had just caused for me." I went down the hallway to the bathroom and minutes later I went out fresh. Ah... better... at least I'm cooled at first, but the doorbell rang...actually, the door was actually (again) lit in fire. Crap.

Wait, it's not me who lit the door on fire... who was it?

"Crap..." I heard someone muttered to himself. "I used my damn old man's quirk..."

"Todoroki!" I gasped. The air become hot.

Oh right. 

The fire.

Thanks a lot, Todoroki...

I slapped my forehead and went inside carefully to find a bucket of water. 

However, as soon as I found it, ice was freezing the air in the house. Mom was freezing and looked at the door in astonishment.

"Well, great work-"

"No." I interrupted her. "And I thought ice could be melted by fire to make water ?"

Todoroki  and mom looked at the door again and soon, water began to shower Todoroki and he just shrugged. 

"At least I have a quirk shower, oof." 

Mom groaned and began to give him a big dry towel and carefully sat him onto the sofa... which I was glad she had covered it with another set of towels. (Why, though? XD) 

"T-thankssssssss..." Todoroki slurred. I had to laugh at that, and he glared at me with a red face. 

"S-sorry, I can't help it." I tried to stop laughing but I began to laughed a bit more harder, making Todoroki more red. 

"S-s- shut up, it's real embarrassing..." he muttered sheepishly. I had to stop laughing somehow, so I went to the bathroom and turned on the faucet on the sink. Soon, I splashed some water on my face for about 10 times, and I had to laugh a little less, even I was still laughing through my splash, so I choked on water.

Well, my nose had to choke. I breathed in through my splash, and water was sucked into my nostrils...

Oof.

It took about 2 minutes until I finally calmed down.  Okay, please-

I started to laugh, but a lot harder, so soon my stomach began to hurt.

-Inko's POV- (mom of Izuku)

I can hear my son laughing a lot louder, so I assume Todoroki heard it once again.

"Is he always like that, Mrs. Midoriya?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I dunno, he had a change of emotion when I first took him home yesterday."

"What happened?"

"Don't ask, he passed out after meeting you -as soulmates (whisper)- at the cafe when I dragged him into his room."

"For how long?"

"Until he woke up this morning."

"Even he skipped his dinner?!" Todoroki was shocked but shook his head as if he was trying to hide it.

"Yup. Always like that if he overdid himself..." I rubbed my temples.

"Why does he laugh at my red face?" He blushed, but embarrassed.

"I think he find it funny, hon."

"Uh, well, I don't find it funny." He pouted. Izu might find this cute one day if he ever saw this face...

I had to giggle at that comment. Todoroki sighed. "Will you guys ever stop laughing, it was a mess earlier and now this... wow, a change of emotion within a minute..."

It took 5 minutes for Izuku to finish his 'laughing matter show' in the bathroom. I wasn't surprised he has a bead of blood on his forehead and his arms. Todoroki had to be surprised, I can tell, even if he tried to hide it. 

"I have a laughing tantrum." Izuku groaned, rubbing his forehead gently. I bandaged his top head and his arms to keep the blood from leaking out a lot more. Todoroki turned the opposite direction in his seat at the sofa and I can tell he is REALLY IN A MATTER OF FACT hiding something from Izuku... his feelings when he sees him.

Not love.

Worried, because he saw Izuku in blood. Todoroki had to look down earlier to try to dry his shirt.

"Not first time," Izuku said finally. "I done this a couple times before, but today's my hardest."

He started to wobble. "I thunk I might-" He wobbled some more.

He fell the the floor out cold. 

"Aaaaaannnnnd, he passed out again..." I said, rubbing my temples. "He done this a lot lately earlier this week, just so you kno-"

"Why?" Todoroki asked again. I snickered.

"You want to know everything about him as his soulmate, Tododeku?"

"No, not everything- wait..." He had a look. A funny look. Oh crap, I think I'm about to-

"WHY DID YOU CALL US TODODEKU???!!!" He cried, and hid his face, hiding his hard blush behind his towel. 

This time I'm gonna laugh... 

Izuku and I probably need some medical help, and real fast...