30: A Straightforward Confession (Cheesy)

Last chapter ya'll! Peace! 

As the last bell rang for dismissal, almost everyone in the class immediately shot up from their seats and began to rush out of the classroom. Aizawa sighed and left the class too. 

Izuku was about to leave when he got a message.

Touya: Coming over to stay.

Izuku blinked and rubbed his eyes. 'Please tell me this is a prank'. He looked at his phone and it still shows the same message. He finally grinned. "At least you're safe, dude."

"Who are you messaging?" Katsuki asked, his eyes narrowing while trying to keep a straight face (How can you describe Katsuki Bakugo?)

"Someone who I was with during the alarms."

"Dabi?" Katsuki growled. "So he actually gave up? What a loser..." He tsked and walked away. Although his style of walked is almost weirdly funny, imagine that in the anime. 

Touya: You there? Surprise Shoto for me. 

Broccoli Boi: Okay, Touya, I'm ready for anything that involves him!

Broccoli Boi: What's up with my name?

-changed 'Broccoli Boi' to 'Deku'-

Deku: I'm gonna find him. See ya. Run for it. 

Izuku packed up and bolted out of the room. He ran out of the building and saw Shoto just ahead. 'HEH, HERE'S A SHOT."

"SHOTOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Izuku shouted, trying to imitate Endeavor. Shoto immediately froze before Izuku landed beside him. 

"Finally I caught up to you!" Izuku panted and he slowly stood up. Shoto looked around looking for Endeavor when he realized he was nowhere to be found.

"Did you hear someone call my name?" Shoto asked, looking at Izuku.

"No?" Izuku lied, while in the inside, throwing a laughing fit. "What were you talking about?"

"Nevermind." Shoto brushed the thought away and they both went home together. 

"Why would Bakugo great you like a sandbag or something?" Shoto asked Izuku.

*memories of the fight after the provisional exam saying something about sandbags* Izuku shook his head and sighed.

"I did mention something about not having a quirk earlier in the past, did I not?" 

"You sound formal."

"He thought I was quirkless. And yes, I am a late bloomer. All Might gave me his quirk and his DNA... by..." Izuku was about to gag. 

"A hair strand of his."

"Yes... and as soon as Kacchan saw my quirk, he got a little pissed off."

"Oh of course. And Bakugo did say something to me that Touya had messaged you something." 

As soon as those words came out, Izuku's phone began to ring. He immediately saw the name and he ran ahead, leaving Shoto in the dust. 

'Who tf called you to make you leave me in a hurry?' Shoto thought. 'What's this feeling.'

- - - - -

"Dab!" Izuku whisper yelled. "You almost blown yourself! I was with Shoto!"

"Oh, whoops. Your mother let me in, after I explained FULLY that I was his OLDEST brother. She's so full of herself."

"Is that a compliment or an insult?"

"Neither." 

"We're almost there, just be prepared."