13: Lights, Camera, Action! The Plan Begins!

Izuku's POV (with his villain form)

Ugh. The brats are coming. 

At least the plan is going the way we wanted. Dabi looked upset, but whenever I turned my face after seeing it by my eyes, he just changed his expression. I growled at him and turned back. 

We were hiding in the alleyway we planned to set a trap. The walkie-talkies are in our holsters, but it's shut quiet. 

"I'm ready to go." With that, I ran out of the alleyway and headed towards the bank in my disguise. As a regular citizen as a bank cashier. I walked in normally and asked the bank owner if I can deposit (uh, idk how to describe it, I'm only 11 years old and I don't have a job) the boxes of money into the safe. He accepted without questioning and gave me a recent box of money. I took it and grabbed the key from the table. I went out and unlocked the safe quickly, making it like 'I don't want people to come in and steal' action. So while I was depositing the money, I sneakily used a quirk of mine (new quirk, he takes them like All for One, Shigaraki's master)

A/N: Izuku in his villain form (Villain Deku) had a quirk transferred to him from All for One. He takes quirks from pro heroes. But when he goes into U.A, he wouldn't dare to take the quirks of his loved ones he knew well. He wants to play fair. He wants to battle them. (Only because it's not what Izuku wants deep inside)

I used my quirk and my extra invisible hand grabbed a couple of 100 dollars bills and put them in the money bag. Once I deposited it however, the heroes barged right outside of the bank and kept asking people around if they seen a suspicious villain or person lurking around, since I stolen a quirk to hear anywhere around me. I took off my disguise and lured out a dummy me (it's like a fake body of a person) and placed it on the bank safe floor. I took the money bag and broke through the glass of the safe, which set off the alarm, and before I ran out of the bank with people chasing me, before the heroes caught me, I saw Todoroki bored and looking away like he's concerned about something.

Oh, right. I did remember something about him tagging along with the heroes. 

I jumped onto the pavement and yelled out on purpose "HEY, HEROES. I BET YOU CAN'T CATCH ME WITH MY FULL POWERED SPEED! I GOT THE MONEY! WOOOOO!" The heroes snapped their heads and once they laid eyes on me for 10 seconds, they used their quirks to try to run after me. Hey hey... they can't catch me...

I used a speed quirk and I took off like Sonic, but somewhat didn't hit the people in my way. Yet I did hit a man with a prison outfit. Wow. 

"Shoto!!" I hear a violent voice yelling. "Help us get the criminal!"

"Fine!" I hear Todoroki shout back, but this time quieter, since I was getting too far away. 

"Hey! Over here!"

I screeched into a stop and quickly hid in the alleyway. I placed the money bag down near the trash cans and Dabi and I waited until one of the heroes stopped and ran after us. We ran with all of our energy and I quickly grabbed Dabi into a room that is like a warehouse. 

Toga was there with our dummies as human robots that looked like us and activated it before the hero manages to find the room. It took all of the pro heroes and the police (which they finally caught up) to find the room while trying to stop.

Toga was hiding behind the piles of boxes and once the police was behind the heroes, she jumped out and quietly killed them one by one. Yet the other police saw her and began to aim for her and protect. 

Todoroki...? Oh, I don't know where he is. He probably can't keep up. Yes! 

You sure about that?