16: Caught or Escape?

Shigaraki's POV (where we left off from a cliffhanger)

I sighed as I saw Deku burn in fire from a teen hero's quirk, but luckily I had brought a bucket of water from behind the bar and I splashed all the water onto the fire. 

Deku's pants were burnt almost halfway to make it look like long shorts, and his gloves? Completely burnt. His shirt was wrinkled, yet fire-untouched. 

He was sweating as he sighed in relief. Well, I am relieved that our hideout is not burnt, way good. Otherwise we might've attracted attention to nearby people and homes.

Kurogiri looked at me and shrugged, meaning that he doesn't know when Dabi and Toga will signal that they have to leave. Just as he shrugged, he got a signal from Dabi through his walkie-talkie. 

Kurogiri released a portal and soon Toga and Dabi came in, but they looked like they haven't been untouched. Not surprising at least. Except for Toga who has blood on her cheeks. 

"Wipe it off," I mutter as I gave her a napkin with only 2 of my fingers. If I used all 5 I might've distinguished it to dust, after all, it's my quirk. (Was his quirk called Decay? I haven't watched MHA for awhile, oof) 

She took it and wiped the blood off. She dropped it in the trash can behind. Without turning...

"I guess I am a burnt marsh," Deku muttered as he patted his burnt 'shorts' to fade away the sizzling of the smoke. 

"Nope, Dabi is more likely it." Toga said, pointing at Dabi. He groaned and walked a few steps  to stand beside me. 

"Watch it, cannibal," he snapped. "I may have a blue fire quirk, but it doesn't mean I am a softie marsh!"

"Alright, stop..." I grumbled, slamming my glass of beer down onto the bar counter. Everyone's was silent. "We still have a few members that haven't done a single thing during our plan, so we're making this extra."

"And what are we going to do, Decoy Hand face?" Dabi teased.

I felt my heart rising with anger, and I brutally slapping him on his side of his face, leaving a gradient red mark. 

"Sorry," he muttered. I rolled my eyes and looked over to Deku with a glare. 

"What?!" he asked confusingly, as he keeps looked at himself and me. 

"You better not fail this part. We were supposed to kill the heroes!"

"You never mentioned killing the heroes in the beginning," Toga, Dabi, and Deku exclaimed, raising their brow at me. "Well, oops! I guess you guys might've been burnt as hell of a sandbar!" I said sarcastically. 

This time it was their turn to roll their eyes.

"What do we have to do, Decoy Hand face?" Deku grumbled. Yup, soooooo not him.

"Get Compress and perhaps..." I frowned, trying to process another person. (That is me right now cause' I don't know a lot of villains the the LoV, oof)

My brain was still processing. Dabi and Toga shrugged and began to sit down from the long silent thinking process. 

... Deku just began to plop onto the bar's floor and fake yawned, meaning he's bored from the wait. 

Alright. Compress and... Twice. (I just searched up this: league of villains characters and boom)

"Bring Compress and Twice over and I'll discuss the plan."

...

"Hey." 

...

Everyone was silent. They all seem to focus on something.

"Hey.."

Still. Oh my god...

...clack*...

"Footsteps." Dabi answered quietly.

Oh. That's what they are focusing on. 

*someone running but weak, but still enough for them to hear through the brick walls, idk how*

Is someone running this way?

"Shigaraki," Kurogiri said, his bright yellowish eyes widening. "We have to go."

"Why? Isn't it just someone-"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Okay, so that's why he told me we should go. 

Deku stayed in his spot while everyone else stood up and began to prepare to escape.

"Deku, come on," Kurogiri urged. Deku still stayed in his spot. 

"No." He finally said. "You guys run while I keep the person or more away. Even if it means life risks."

"If you're staying behind, then I am too!" Toga squealed and jumped like a bloodthirsty rabbit away from us and went to Deku's side. 

"Isn't two like almost decreasing our side just to keep the person or what away?" Compress said as he came walking to us. "I heard you had a plan, but I was too eager and wanted to stay by them two's side."

"Hey hey!" Twice exclaimed. "Aren't you just leaving your league like ya'll betraying us?"

Once he said that, his other side began to talk. "Let's leave them here, they won't betray us."

Oh my god, Twice, you're making me almost lose trust on them, Jesus.

"Fine," I muttered and began to walk. "but I will insist that one person should back up if both are out of the game."

"Yes, sir!" Toga and Deku said, their legs prepared to turn along with their body.

"I'll stay," Magne answered. He lifted his big'ol magnet bar and walked over. "Now go, you guys."

... is this really what they want. What if it's just an innocent citizen?

A lost person? 

A dumb hero?

...

A teen hero?

Or a pro hero?

Or maybe even police! But I heard one person, not many. 

Besides and despite all that, we are sure we won't get caught. Not in our league. Never.

Unless it's Deku. They will surely release him if they realized why he is acting this way.

Because we forced him to. We needed him to destroy U.A, since he is a high-school student there. He was too early for a job. But I do know he had his mother created a cafe. So he could get a job sooner than later. (Idk, this is just random thoughts coming into my mind, please comment if any of this is confusing)

Destroy. Ruin. 

Everything.

All of this goodie thing should just go to waste.

"Let's go," I said and began to walk again. Kurogiri gave Toga and Deku and Magne the walkie talkies. "When it's too far, try to come up with something through the walkie."

"K..." they both nodded slowly, almost confused.

Kurogiri opened the portal and everyone of the league went in, except for our 3 people staying behind. Kurogiri was the last to leave before Twice, who I could've saw him add clones of our remainders behind to fool the whoever is at the bar.

I hope this goes well. If all three of them are detained and arrested, we'll be in big trouble. 

But at least they we're just a few back-ups of my plan.