17: 3 LoV Members v.s Shoto/Hawks PRT 1

Todoroki's POV

I ran but my legs began to grow weaker. My back was 98% healed, so I feel a bit less pain...

*stepped on another twig* Ow.

 Even I was wearing shoes, I stepped on a twig that felt like a thorn pierce through them. 

I feel like I switched Izuku's and Shoto's POVs, oof

I still ran, and with a pro hero (let's just say... it's dis guy) Hawks by my side, even if it's just us two, we should try to be a good team...

*pursed his lips* But we might be outnumbered... 

"Todoroki, I'm lifting you into the sky and we'll try to .. uh search from the sky..."

"I'm pretty sure you won't handle it." I said, earning a glare. "Besides, we will get attention when at the sky."

"Eh, true," Hawks agreed. "But run and search while you can right?"

"Same for you!" I told him, earning another glare. 

"What, it's true." I mutter, and luckily he didn't hear that. 

We ran while Hawks flew but still low to the ground. Hawks went ahead but slowed down each time he realized he went far ahead of me, which is like right about 3 meters. (How far is 3 meters?!)

We ran to the bar area, but the lights looked off. As we got close, we heard some talking. Hawks placed a finger on his lips meaning 'Shush' and we tried to stay quiet. But our footsteps ruined it. Damn it those roads and sidewalks...

The talking stopped. 

"Footsteps," a voice muttered. 

"We were supposed to stay quiet!" Hawks whisper-shouted. I feel my mind roll around for a second. It went back to normal as soon as I shook my head back to reality.

Hawks walked up to the bar door and knocked. 

After a minute of no response, Hawks was about to knock the door down when the door was busted down by a big bar, that looked like a magnet. 

"Sh*t!" Hawks shouted as he was blown back along with me.

A guy held the magnet bar over his shoulder. "I didn't think this is Hawks and the number one hero's son coming to search!" He snarked, as a girl rushed out with a syringe. 

Oh, it's the League of Villains. 

Not surprising. 

"Where's Midoriya?" I asked, making sure they heard me since we were like a couple of  meters away from them. The girl who is Toga squealed at his name. Well, obviously, since she was at the trap they last made back then with the criminal which I assume was Izuku. The reason why I was at the hospital. 

"Ooh, Deku!" She jumped up and down and looked at the door. "The number 1 hero's son is asking for you!"

"Leave him. It's my job to kill them. Fake hell of heroes, damn it." A familiar guy walked out of the building, with a knife that is as sharp as a thorn...

"Dekuuuu..." Toga groaned. "I wanna play!"

"Shut it, cannibal." The guy turned to me and the face become clear. 

Izuku. What happened to you...?

"Now get the f**king red human bird!" he snapped and Toga and the guy who is Magne rushed over to Hawks, who flew up as a dodge just in time from Toga's syringe.

"Lookout-" I started before seeing a shadow loom over me. I turned around and saw the knife shining as it dissolved on the tip of it and it swung at me.