9: Too Late...?

-Todoroki's POV-

I still don't have a way to find myself back home, so I didn't have a choice. I tried to message Yaoyorozu that I can't find my way, but it somewhat got disconnected. I was connected, but she isn't?

                                    -T is Todoroki, Y is Yaoyorozu-

T: Momo?

Y: Yes? What is it?

T: Oh, good you're connected. What happened?

*waiting for reply*

Y: Kinda "good". 

T: "Good"? Are you okay? What happened?

Y: ...

T: Momo?

*waiting for a reply*

Y: we have a problem here. Actually, a real problem, the League of Villains are back, but they only took one hostage.

T: Who is it?

Y: I don't know, but I was wondering where they went. Probably back to their hideout. 

T: Oh okay

Y: BTW...

T: Yes?

Y: WHERE WERE YOU, MIDORIYA, URARAKA, IIDA, AND EVERYONE ELSE WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU, YOU WERE ABSENT FOR THE PAST WEEK!?!?

T: Sorry, I got lost in my goal to run away from my father.

Y: oh, I did heard he was a bit cold-hearted. Well anyways, the hostage was taken by the League of Villains. 

T: I know. Can you explain everything?

*Momo typing for awhile*

T: Are you okay? Momo?

Y: So everything was a bit better right now, but that time we were attacked at U.A, everyone was evacuated. Blue fire was surrounding the building when part of it collapsed due to a major explosion, and it's not Bakugo's quirk, he's in the classroom the whole time. Anyways. Everyone but Izuku evacuated. Hold on, no room to continue-

*Momo typing more while Todoroki froze at the 'but Izuku evacuated.'*

T: Wait, what... 

Y: then the League of Villains left with a hostage. People said Izuku was the only one who didn't escape, so they assumed on one thing. 

T: you're not saying...?

Y: Yup. Izuku's the hostage. Funny, I didn't know he was the hostage until now. I read over my comments again and I figured.

T: ugh, why him...

Y: You okay? Jealous?

T: No.

Y: Ooooooookaaaaaaay... like I'd believe that. 

T: Momo, please. Don't start.

Y: Anyways, gotta go. Hope you come back safely.

T: Yeah, bye.

*Momo disconnected*

'Hope you come back safely'? Ha. Like I would soon. I stared at my phone and sighed.

Izuku's taken hostage... what's he going to do without us? And what would I do without anyone familiar around to help me find my way back to... Tokyo? (Idk what place U.A is in, soo oof) 

I stood up from my hotel bed. I knew I can't stay here forever. I grabbed my luggage again and began to start my mission. 

I soon realized I don't know where it is. The airport

 I don't know how far I went. I found a huge map and saw a writing that said 'airport'. It's just 1 mile away from the hotel, so I dashed towards it. 

1 heck of a day later (brought to you by my Bakugo donut, lmao)

After a long plane ride I finally reached Tokyo. Ah back. My heart rate that was a bit not normal since I found an unknown place began to calm down. I took a deep breath and used my phone near connected places to find Izuku's house. 

Location is 2 miles ahead. 

Oh. I stuffed my phone safely in my front pocket and began to run. I wasn't there to meet Izuku, after all, he is taken hostage. After recalling what Momo typed back in outer conversation, my heart began to hurt. Suddenly my hand felt a tug.

Oh. Red strings. Soulmates. 

But it's a tug. 

Tugs meant trouble, right? Pain? 

Soon the red string was like it was pulled and it made me fall to the ground. There was a puddle, so I was soon wet. 

Was it raining? I still got up and ran. I soon found Izuku's house just as my phone said "Destination reached". I ran up to the door and knocked. A second after I did, Inko appeared in front of me.She was crying, and she hardly hugged me.

"I'll get your luggage in, but for now, since you have a quirk and want to be a hero, please do your best to find Izuku as soon as possible. Please, it's only his life they need... or another reason to make him to one of them..." Inko weakly grabbed my luggage. And her expression changed into a funny look and she somewhat YEETED my luggage. The luggage bounced off my wall with no scratch and it keeps bouncing until I didn't hear the sound of the walls. 

"There, now it's done." She turned to me and frowned. "Go save him. N. O. W."

"Okay." I said calmly before rushing out. I looked at my string and followed it. It seems to go ahead, so I followed my string. 

And just as the string got lighter,  I heard a scream, which made my heart cut through like Cupid shooting an arrow at me.

Izuku's in trouble. And I have to hurry.