11: Becoming A Villain when Someone Just Found You

Izuku's POV

Ever since I was taken hostage, that day began to be a bit okay, but the day after was too... painful. 

Dabi dragged me to a room with a chair. I just sat down. I knew what was going to happen. 

"Sorry. Tell brothers and sister I said hi." Dabi whispered. "Tell Shoto that."

"Shoto?" I asked. "You mean, you are the brother-"

"Probably assuming missing brother, Midoriya." He interrupted. "You might not remember to do it, but I won't blame you." Dabi went to a cabinet and opened a drawer. He rummaged through it while we talked, trying to find Toga's syringe. 

"Why did you leave?" I asked. 

"Leaving my family was torture. I left everyone in their pain, and Endeavor..."

Endeavor. The last person or hero I want to hear. He doesn't show his family feelings to public, but he hates how he was treated by his family. Rei (Shoto's mom, am I glad to find and remember her name...) was begging him to stop. And I did hear from Shoto she is in the hospital right now.

"Midoriya?" 

I shook my head. "S-sorry, what was it?" 

"I was telling you that this might hurt. And I'm sorry." Dabi almost flinched at the door opening. 

"Is he ready to go?" Toga asked with a creepy smile. That made my spine shiver.

"Yes." And Dani turned to me with a look on his face. ' I'm sorry, Midoriya.

And once the syringe was gently injected into my arm on my right, I tried not to scream. I can't hold my breath as the pain got worse. Finally, the pain was so painful I screamed a bit loud. 

My soulmate string felt like it was pulled. Before that, I felt something I didn't expect.

The string was light. Light as a feather. As if... Shoto's here...

I felt the pain like it was lightning, and I accidentally screamed. So loud the my soulmate string looked like it wiggled like a wave. Guess that meant Shoto heard it loud and clear.

Dabi widen his eyes and sneaked a look. 'I know it's painful, but please bear it. '

I can't.

I can't bear it. I need this pain to stop. But I can't stop myself. Soon, my arm has a small red and pinkish spot with a bandage to cover up the spot to where Dabi had injected the...

The... something...

My head hurts, and my body went numb. My eyesight was getting blurrier and blurrier until everything went pitch black.

Black as life depression.

-Shoto's POV-

What.

Did.

I.

Just.

Hear.

Just.

Now?!

...

My string was pulled. And a scream had managed to insert itself into my brain and it keep echoing. I wobbled and my hand met the wall to keep my balance. 

"Izuku..." I mumbled, a wave or worry washing over me. 

I felt something vibrate in my front pocket. My phone.