6: Complicated Talking

-No one's POV-

The next morning, Todoroki woke up by a crash in his house.  

How he end up back at his house is when he was caught by his father who was seriously looking for him for the past few days or so. So yea, pretty much something like this happened in a twist.

Todoroki walked out of his bedroom and walked towards the room the sound is likely from. When he opened the door, all he saw was his father's quirk : Hellflame. 

The fire was burning up the wooden floor with Enji (was that Endeavor's name?) in the middle of it. He looked real angry at something. "Shoto....!!!" He yelled across the room. 

After a few seconds of silence, Enji called out his name again. 

"SHOUTO!! If you ended up being with someone else you are a burnt coal!" He yelled furiously. Shouto (Imma change the name sometimes, sorry, readers) didn't even flinch. He just stayed calm for a while until he reached back to his room to change into his outside clothes. He had enough inside the house. Fuyumi moved somewhere so it was just him and Enji. 

'Ugh, when will this torture end...?" Shouto thought to himself. 

-Outside the house-

He walked down the street on the opposite side of Todoroki, skimming through his phone for the latest (and interesting, too) news that happened yesterday or the other day. He looked up just to be sure he doesn't wham to nobody and looked around him. Red strings everywhere. He sees some of them tugged. Some even suddenly cut like invisible scissors had snipped them apart. He ended up seeing himself walked through the pulled strings, but he actually didn't trip, since they are like ghostly soulmate strings. He saw a red and white hair and watched it go. 

'Todoroki...' he muttered. 'Please don't end up gone... I need to talk to you. For a while.'

He ran up to the traffic lights and as soon as the walk sign showed up, he was the first to walked onto the crosswalk. As soon as he reached the other side of the road, Todoroki whammed into him without seeing him, when Izuku (yes, we were talking about him the whole time, did you not know? XD) just looked to his direction. 

"Ah, sorry, Todoroki!" Izuku apologized. 

Todoroki shook his head, hoping the pain would go away, yet the impact was from his body to his head. He grabbed onto Izuku's hand and got up. 

"Thanks," he said. 

"Yea, no prob. I was planning to talk with you about... uh..."

(if you see Izumi, it's because I'm on my iPad and this correction thingamajig box is rather annoying. If you see this word, it means Izuku, okay, peeps?)

Izuku forgot what he was going to say. He searched everywhere in his memory brain but failed finding it. It escaped completely. 

"Well, if you remember what you wanted to talk about to me, text me." Todoroki walked ahead and soon disappear. 

"Ah, okay..." Izuku muttered, still sad deep inside. 

He walked up to his cafe and peered through it. He saw the cafe empty so he went on again. Time for his side job.

Todoroki was walking down the street to visit his mom at the hospital. Then again, he saw Izuku near the hospital. Izuku stopped and looked the the hospital before entering. 

'What's he doing here?' Todoroki thought. He also entered the hospital and find Izuku gone. 'Well, oof, where'd he go?' He looked around as he walked to the counter until he saw Izuku running (more like speed walking, sorry) to the stairs. Todoroki then soon caught up to him after checking in and quietly followed him.