12: Going to Start the Search, but Also to Risk it

The next day, I woke up due to an unfamiliar alarm clock sound.

Oh, right. I forgot.

I was back and staying in the Midoriya's house. On the comfy bed. 

Ugh, now's not the time to sleeeeeeep-"

"Todoroki!" Inko called. "I made breakfast!"

"I'm fine without one!" I called back. I sat up from my bed still droozy and began to sat up. I made my way out to the hallway and I wondered where the bathroom is.

Oh. It's right in front of me. I groaned as I dragged my body to it. 

"Oh dear, aren't you groggily in the middle of the morning like this?" Inko asked, coming up. "Here's your washed clothes."

"And here I thought they were already washed," I muttered. "Thanks, Inko."

"Come down and relax. Please. It'll probably help your grogginess drive away."

"Okay." 

With that she left the bathroom.

I sighed as I got prepared to start my morning...

Ugh. What is life...

Tuesday Morning and I ran to school like a normal human does. Well, I am fully human.

With two quirks. (You are the special one to the Todoroki family, bish, and sorry.)

I quickly ran to U.A within 5 minutes and class in 1. Once I sat down, taking deep breaths, it was only 3 minutes until homeroom begins. 

"Todoroki!" Momo cried and hugged me. Not the loving way, just like friends. Yet I don't think friends usually hug a friend of theirs like this...

"Where were you, everyone's been quiet when you and..." Momo trailed off, hoping I know what happened. I did, and I stayed silent as I glanced at Izuku's seat. 

Oh why is this torturing lives of the heroes... now this gone worse.

Worse than that... Izuku is... finally a... villain...

And we can't do anything to stop it unless we know the right way to get him and bring him back to life.

Other than that, Touya... and I thought him as Dabi was the unexpected villain with a fire quirk. The fire that is blue...

And what the LoV is planning. I need to know part of their plan and try to combine it.

Just as I was about to think deeper, Mr. Aizawa came in.

"So you came back, congrats." He looked at me and everybody else except Momo did the same. I remain silent and looking down, still sitting straight.

"For now, we have to start training. We have plenty of time, so it will go faster to get your free time before class ends. If we finish improving part of your quirk's skill by then, I need to have a talk alone with Todoroki."

I looked up. What does he want me to do? 

"Yes sir!" everyone said. Bakugo just remained silent as usual. But he seems off.

Probably about Izuku.

"Alright, now get started. And finish improving your quirk's skills fast, got it?"

"Yes sir!"

——————————

After the training was done, I have about 6 minutes to talk to Aizawa. 

"So, this is nothing important."

Okay...

"But ever since you were absent for a week or so, everyone's less chit-chatting and always improve part of their training just 2%. I wouldn't expected it to go lower than 0%. But since the day that U.A's part of the building collapse, and Midoriya's taken hostage, everyone doesn't feel like doing training."

"Why?" 

"It's what most people think. Midoriya made them shine to pass their dreams of becoming a hero. What I am trying to say is that they improved more each day with him around giving them support which brings support back to him. You were absent for a week, but Izuku wouldn't complain about it, he just kept trying until he was gone."

"He's becoming a villain, sir." Right when those words came out, I regretted sharing it.

"Izuku is? Hmph. And when will he start?"

"He just turned into it yesterday night when I was looking for him. I heard a loud scream and my... string was pulled and it waved."

"Hm, your soulmate was already in trouble. The day before he was turned into a villain."

"I know. But I didn't know he would accept being a villain until I found out that night..." My hands clenched into a fist and my eyes began to grow sour. My tears can't hold it, and I covered my face before the tears rush out like a waterfall. 

"It's alright. Today after school, we are going to inspect the area with the other heroes and police. And find the LoV." He stood up and I thought it would be alright to accept. But I realized something.

I felt like they'll be in danger, and Izuku won't be himself. 

Izuku, the person I felt being in love with, is going to make himself regretting his decision once he woke up, but he doesn't want the LoV to harm his loved ones. He's risking it.

Like a normal hero would. What All Might would do. 

... 

Time Skip to After School in the Police Station. (Brought to you by a sleeping Aizawa in his caterpillar looking sleeping bag chewing on his juice box straw.)

The police and the heroes that includes my dad as Endeavor (who is ticked to see Shoto again) gathered around to plan out the day's patrol. The others from my class are here, just a few of them. Uraraka, and a green hair girl with a frog quirk named Asui, a guy named Kirishima with a hardening quirk, and... who used to be here along with them, Izuku, that is now gone.

And I still have a thought as I remember one part of the plan. Which hopefully could be helpful...

Flashback in Shoto's dream

"Hey, Dabi?" Izuku said to my brother. Dabi looked at him.

"How are we going to do the plan if I forget everything Shigaraki planned out? It'll be very frustrating for you to repeat everything again." 

"Just a little reminder: when you are with the LoV, you remember everything. So it's alright. But right now when we are alone, it'll be undetermined to find the future's answer if the mission is either a complete or a fail. We can only give Shoto an only hint, which hopefully he can understands and if he's dreaming."

"What would that hint be?" Izuku asked Touya, who looks up in the sky.

"Pray to god if he can hear this: *sighs*" Izuku took a deep breath in and looked like he is waiting for the hint to come. I did the same, but they didn't hear me, so that's a relief. 

"We are going to lure and set them in a trap. Luring. Traps. Mission complete."

And with that and was taken back to the nightmare but-

-Dream over- 

I woke up, sweating. The clock showed me it was 2: 47 AM. 

-End of Flashback and Flashback of the dream-

Yeah. And I was having trouble wondering where they might lead us.

And I hope it wasn't the dark mazed alleyways I had gone through. That caused trouble already.