29: Returning Back (BONUS Part!)

Izuku woke up due to a lot of banging. Although, the banging seems murderous.

And the tiny room (a hidden part of the bar, I added a room to the server) was cramped. Furniture and decorations were piled up, mostly at the door. The rest were piled up around the door when the other side is pretty much almost clean, like NO STUFF on one side, while piles of furniture and decor were on the other side. He sighed at the sight, wondering what happened, and was about to head back to bed when he saw three people in front of him. 

He jumped.

"What the heck are you guys doing here?" He asked, startled at the trio.

"We don't know," Shigaraki and Toga replied at the same time. Dabi was sitting 2 inches away from them, with his arms crossed, sitting criss-crossed, and with a look of thinking. 

"Dabi?" Toga waved her hand in front of her and he soon snapped back to reality. 

"Oh sorry. There's a little... problem outside..." Dabi mumbled as he tapped his knee. "We're basically in Compress's blue orb." 

"What, why?" Izuku plopped down. 

"Bunch of officers and a few of the pro heroes came in, and the rest of the League are like now our barrier..." He sighed at the thought. "I burnt a part of the place, but I'm pretty sure the fire is already wiped out. At that moment, Twice had pushed all three of us and Compress took the entire room!"

"How?" Izuku asked.

All three of them shrugged. "He can take a big boulder, but I didn't think he'd take the ENTIRE ROOM, even if it's almost cramped." Shigaraki mumbled. 

The banging got louder, and all four of them began to panic a little. "We have to take the window-"

"But we're inside an orb!" Toga pointed out. Of course they are. 

Himiko Toga's POV

"I know, but we have to escape if Compress is letting us! Let's go!" Dabi grabbed all three of us by our neck collars and we went through the window. Although we can't follow his movements, and us three in his grasp ended up hitting the wall and the window frame. 

"Dude, you trying to murder us by our heads?!" All three of us yelled, holding our heads in pain. I grabbed Izuku and we all hurdled outside as we got out of Dabi's grasp. And at that moment Compress got us out of his orb without knowing and the room began to collapse. 

Yeah, we gonna be murdered, definitely... 

Shigaraki's POV

The room was about to collapse on us when I gripped on it as the threesome escaped. Well... they escaped, few by swim-flying, and one landing on his butt and rolled away like a stupid armadillo. During my fall, I had gripped onto the room and the room was quickly turned to dust. Although I forgot the fact of the furniture...

Crash

I was buried under all the furniture, of course. My stomach was laying on the ground, and I began to decay a few furniture items. 

3rd Person POV

Dabi used his flames to burn the furniture while being careful, Toga lifting the furniture. Izuku on the other hand, watched the scene in shock. Compress, Moonfish, Twice (and his clones of other people), and etc of the League squad. The pro heroes and most of the harmed police officers with their Detective Tsukachi (is that how you spell him? If not, oops)

Izuku can't help them. He is really not in his villainy form anymore, and he was happy about that. But dude! They are in Kamino! And a run back is TOTALLY not worth it. Bus ride? Taxi? Any rides would be dangerous if they knew who their customer to-take-a-ride is, depending on the news.