5: Cafe Days....

Sorry if chapters are a bit cringe, but I have to put it in (almost) complete sense. If you know what I mean.  In this story, you might wanna skip this or leave the story. Because it's a boring damn story. Sorry. In this story, no paid story. It's not deserving.

(Third person POV)  

So basically, the next day or so (let's say it was a school month break, compared to the coronavirus right now) and (time skip brought to you my donuts)

Izuku was running late to his shift at the cafe, (he also got a job, lmao) so he took a dash in about 2 miles (be proud he can run that far) and stopped to take the bus ride after being tired of such run. 

Couple of minutes later, he looked up and skim through the glass window to find his stop, but since he knew the places on the way to the cafe, he knew the stop was 3 miles more far. 

As the bus doors open, Izuku watched the people get a bus ticket and sit down in random open gaps seat spaces. As the last person got on, Izuku's body shook like it was electrocuted. 

"T-Todoroki..." he muttered quietly to himself. He took a deep breath in and held it until Todoroki pass him or didn't see him. On that note, however, it was torn. He sat down in a seat of some random person besides him and on his right of his seat. Since Izuku is 4 rows behind Todoroki and on his left, Izuku had to squish in his spot from being seen.  (Izuku sits on the right when you enter a bus and looked around when you are in front of the bus) 

After a long (and uncomfortable) bus ride, many people started to stand up (let's say this is a busy area) and leave the bus with yen (yen is Japanese for cash or money... whatever), one person at a time. Izuku blended in and gave his 20 (random number) yen to the bus driver. He quickly got off the bus and blended into the crowd again. 

(In the bus, Todoroki's POV)

I sat down in a bus filled with many people around. I have a sudden familiar presence around here, but I didn't find anyone recognizable. I pulled out my phone and just skim through it. 

Minutes later, I hear a lot of shuffling and almost all the people in the bus stood up. Startled by the people, I scooted in and watch them leave. I then saw something that caught my eye. 

Green hair. I know one person who has it. Izuku. 

I watched it until after a couple of seconds it dropped down. Guess he probably left... if it was him. I switched seats quickly to the opposite side to where I sat and looked through the glass window. 

Sure enough, he was there. 

He walked normally to a cafe with bunch of posters. Guess he's working there. This is unlike my work, but somehow, 9 people rushed in as soon as he entered the cafe. 

If it was Friday and many people rushed in, I'll feel sorry for the small cafe, and maybe the people who owned it. Lmao. 

My stop isn't that far, just 2 blocks ahead. I sighed as his sight left. I just felt relieved when I saw it, but not when it disappeared. What a day...

3 minutes at least. 

I arrived at my stop, so I paid the bus driver and got off. I opened the door and first thing comes first unexpected- a bunch of people running out. A millisecond comes the cats. Oof.

"Oh, boy..." Momo mumbled. "This always starts out like this. Oh, hey Shoto! Welcome back! Sorry for the overwhelming surprise!" She awkwardly bowed down apologetic 5 times and went back to her usual state. "We need to get the cats back, you know." 

"Well, okay." 

It wasn't that hard gathering back the cats, since I first got registered to the cafe. It's kinda relaxing here at the cafe, to be honest. 

I like the pace. Ugh. Except for one person. Who came in and is in my Class A-1 (if I was correct on the class name, oops) and has a quirk called... (you know who once you read the story.)

"Peace." I said to him normally. Hidden from the other people I scowled. Bakugo rolled his eyes and sat down on an empty table with the seating of 2. 

"Yea, peace." 

I gave him the menu and he skim through it. After a long 10 seconds...

"Soba. Hot." (Idk, it's just a random thought. Hot and cold soba exists, but I dunno which type of soba Bakugo likes)"

"On the way." I muttered to him slowly with a bored tone. I went up to the counter and went to Momo to fill in the order. 

The bell kept ringing each time I filled Momo the orders from the other people who came to the cafe.  Will I even keep up with this???

2 more people who worked in this cafe helped me since they are also waiter and waitress, so yeah. 

Momo was soon panting, along with me and the other waiter and waitress. We were busted after a long day serving orders and bringing them out and it repeated about less than 30 times when we were already tired. 

"Well, it's closing up time... *pants*" The waitress, Jirou (the one with purple hair, I suppose) gasped. The waiter, Kaminari nodded slowly. 

(Midoriya's POV)

Minutes (or hours) earlier

I have a calm day. Well, despite the fact I was almost trampled by a ton of people when I first opened the door. And despite the fact I saw Todoroki on my ride. 

DESPITE ALL THAT...

I HAVE A GREAT TIME AT THE CAFE. 

...

Not to mention many people came in. It was about 6 people every time a group around 4-7 people  leaves. 

After a whole long 3 hours I left the cafe. Busted and I plopped onto my bed with exhaustion. Sigh... 

"Son, dinner's going to be ready in about 2  hours!" Mom said, shouting across the house. 

"K'!" I shouted back weakly before dozing off.