20: Izuku's Visitor (and Lover) ;)

With Izuku in the HOSPITAL

Izuku woken up in a white room with tons of medical stuff sitting around him. He sat up, but when he tried to move his arms, they were tugged on a short tube string attached to a bag of blood hanging on a hook, so the hook -along with the bag- was accidentally collapsed onto the floor with a simple crash.

'Well that was something.' His feet met the floor and he tried to bring it back up but ended up tugged on his other arm to which the other hook collapsed. With another simple crash.

Izuku groaned and got on the bed to reach for the other hook once he put the first collapsed hook back in place. But he ended up making it collapse again. 

'Oh. My. God. I. Can't. Believe. This. Is. Happening.' He groaned and got back in bed, waiting for someone to come pick these hooks back up. 

...

Which felt like an eternity. Later a nurse walked in shaking, and once she saw Izuku already woken up, she covered her mouth as if she was trying not to scream at the surprise.

"Scream. I don't care." 

The nurse shook her head like she was snapping out of her thoughts and walked over to pick up the hooks. "You have trouble didn't you?"

"Huh..." Izuku perked up. "What do you mean?"

"You woke up and ended up not looking around and just jump into action."

"I know."

"So tell me." The nurse placed the tray of food aside next to her on the table. "Why exactly are you wearing a shock collar?"

"What?" Izuku leaned in and his hand met a weird rusty like collar. "This is a shock collar? When did I put it on?"

"You probably wouldn't want a shock collar on you, so I assume someone placed it in for you for some reasons." The nurse grabbed a -wrapped with a napkin- spoon and sink it into the bowl of katsudon. "Do you remember anything?"

Izuku paused. "No. No, I don't."

"You sure?"

"No I swear I don't."

The nurse paused. "But we manage to give you some sort of liquid to regain your memory..." she sighed. "I have to go ask the doctor who gave you the medicine, I'll be right back."

She stood up and gave Izuku the bowl of katsudon. "Enjoy the katsudon, by the way!"

She left the room leaving Izuku eating his favorite kutsudon. 

'It's weird,' Izuku thought. 'I somehow don't remember what happened after I... got injected by some sort of liquid. Did I really become a villain? If so, what trouble did I cause?'

Izuku used the chopsticks that was already besides the bowl on the tray and picked up the pork. He ate it while looking outside the window on his right of his view.

Knock Knock

"Come in, just tell me who you are before doing so."

The person who knocked didn't answer for a few seconds. "It's me."

"Who?"

"Don't ask. You know who I am."

"No, like, you're on the other side of the door, so reveal it by saying your name before coming in!"

"My first name starts with S, my last starts with T."

"S T. Initials huh..."

Izuku thought about someone who has those initials. "S... T..."