4: Taiyaki~...

-Todoroki's POV-

Izuku's mom need to f*ckng calm down, I think I'm far from being cool and calm than the last time I was at my classes at school. Ugh... they surely do need medical help. 

But I think Izuku needs it more than his mom. 

Totally. He needs it more. As I said so. Don't tease me.

"I'm going to find a phone for you two," I joked. Izuku's mom starts to calm and shook her head. 

"No, we're just a bit hyper sometimes (not), and call me Inko, please." She said, wiping her tears before she was about to stand up. "Are you dry yet?"

"Maybe..." I said slowly, hiding a tiny flame to dry myself easily. Izuku groaned. I guess he's awake. Oof. I rushed to the bathroom and locked the door before I covered half of myself by my fire quirk (save ice for some other time, Todoroki...). And soon, I blown the fire away. 

God, thank you. I unlocked the door and quickly went out. I went downstairs to the living room again and sat down on the sofa.

But before I did, Inko was trying to stop me...

"Hey, Todoroki, don't sit down on-"

*SQUISH*

"Izuku..." she finished. I quickly went red and slowly stood up. 

Could this day get any weirder???! 

"Ngh..." Izuku moaned as his rubbed his eyes. "I swear someone sat on me-"

"No one did," Inko and I said immediately at the same time. We looked at each other and sighed. 

"Someone did..." Izuku whispered to himself, which I can hear, and looked at me. I turned pink. 

"Don't tell me you didn't see me at the sofa when you came from... the bathroom?" He turned into a shade of pink too and shook his head.

"You people better stop this..." He told himself. "Never mind, Imma go to sleep-"

I really wanted to sleep, too, but I don't want to sleep on the couch... nor floors or anyone's bed...

"Sleep on mine."

No.

"No." (Shoto)

"Yes." (Izu) *for short*

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"NO." I said sternly, but not too rude.

"YES."

"NO."

"YES."

"NO. NO. NO. Please don't force me, lemme just-"

"Yes. Yes. Yes. You DID say you didn't want to sleep on the couch, floor, or on anyone's bed. But I really want to be nice, so get used to it, Todo."

"Todo?" I looked at him in surprise and he turned into a tomato face. "Sorry, but that just surprised me."

"Ignore the nickname and go to sleep, please."

"Fiiiiiiinnnneee...." I muttered and went upstairs. However... the only problem is that I don't know where his bedroom is. "Uh.... help?"

"What?" Izuku asked, coming up behind me.

"Where is-"

"You are standing beside it, silly!"

"Huh?" I looked on my right to where the doors are and there was a door that has a sign that says 'Izuku'.

Oh. I guess I'm blind.