Preference 15

Gifts for your one year anniversary!

---------------------------

Dean: What he gave you was a car! One that you've obsessed over for a long time. It's a royal blue 1969 Plymouth hemi cuda convertible. You basically tackled Dean and eventually cried in his arms. After you managed to calm down, you and Dean took her down the road through different towns and streets and came back home. I think you can imagine what your thank you gift to him was...

OH! And you got him a watch, custom made for him!

Sam: He got you a simple diamond necklace and a charm bracelet with you and Sam's name on it. You bought him a new book that he hadn't had the chance to pick up during a hunt.

Cas: He got you a sword made out of angel blades. You brought him a cat with orange and black fur with gray eyes. He named her after you.

Benny: He got you a machete! You're a knife freak so when he brought you the machete, you basically jumped on him immediately. Especially when he pulled out a knife sharpening set! You got him an old pick up truck to get to and from work in! Before he would either walk or run for the bus but now he didn't have to!

Charlie: You got matching tattoos! You both have a tiger's face with piercing blue eyes on your forearms!