ten

Trembling with fear, Jeno held his shaking hands, clasped together to hide any proof of fear.

"I'll ask you one more time!" The ravenette started, gripping onto Jeno's wrists and pinning them above his head, against the wall. His knee was between the younger's legs, eliciting a involuntary moan from the brunette. "Who the fuck was that?" He continued. At every syllable he would get closer to the cowering younger.

"No fucking one," Jeno growled, hoping that his friend had gotten them both out. "Get off me now!" He yelled, but against his will, he was stuck to the wall.

Leaning in slowly, Jinsoo dragged out the nerves that left the younger shaking on his still unsteady legs. His back was still aching due to last nights activity and he wasn't ready to do it again.

"Back off Jinsoo," he whispered, his voice low and threatening.

"I'm sick and tired of this!" The ravenette sighed frustratedly, motioning to the younger boy who was, at this stage, suppressing his trembles once again.

"Well if your so sick of me, why don't you just leave me?" Jeno was growing disinterested with the conversation. "Hmmm?" He questioned, pulling at his wrists to free them. It was unsuccessful, but he knew it would be.

"I'm saving her life by being with you. Show some respect." A growl left Jinsoo's throat as he leaned in closer, lips against the brunette's ear.
Their bodies got even closer as the taller of the two whispered. "Now...lets go to the bedroom and talk about who was here!"

Jeno shook his head in dismissal.

"I would rather not Jinsoo. Back off." There was an undertone of fear laced within the brave teen's words but it was hard to hear.

Pulling against the older's restraining grip, Jeno let out a grunt from the effort. The unsuccessful actions had done nothing but anger the ravenette even more.

"I swear to God, Jeno, let's go to the bedroom now!" Jinsoo yelled, the nighttime fight that was inevitable was actually starting earlier than expected.

Jinsoo pulled in closer, slowly moving his leg, which was still in between the younger's legs. This forced yet another moan from Jeno who was fighting for his freedom against the taller and stronger boy who refused to give in.

Heavy and laboured breaths sounded throughout the apartment as Jinsoo began to grind against Jeno, hips keeping the younger in place while he listened to the moans that it brought from the stubborn adult.

With one hand still holding Jeno's hands above his head, Jinsoo used the other hand to roam his boyfriend's body freely.

Starting from the top where his hands were held, he trailed his index finger along Jeno's forearm tauntingly. Once getting to his head, Jinsoo gripped the younger's hair, pulling his head up to meet eyes with him.

The brunette fought this grip, not wanting to see the familiar look of lust in the taller's eyes. But there was no getting away, and he knew that tonight would be worse than usual.

"So pretty," the older mumbled, letting his thumb run over Jeno's lip gingerly. He pulled the bottom lip down, exposing the shorter's teeth briefly before continuing his roam towards the hem of Jeno's shirt.

Pulling the material up, Jinsoo let his hand slide up his chest, the warmth of the younger's chest making the situation a little more real.

"Jinsoo....." Jeno didn't get anything else out before another wave of pleasure hit him. Jinsoo had captured his lips, the hot kiss intensifying when he wrapped his hands around Jeno's throat tightly.

As if he was possessed, Jinsoo ignored the choking noises and deepened the kiss by winning the fight for dominance against Jeno who had lost all sense, slowly falling unconscious.

He let the kisses trail to the younger's neck, where he released his grip once hearing the younger stop coughing.

Leaving purple welts onto the shorter's neck, Jinsoo let his hand fall to the band of the sweatpants that Jeno was wearing. The younger was practically unconscious, limp in his boyfriend's arms as his attempt to fight came to a crushing halt. Jinsoo had won....again.

"Ready now, baby?" Jinsoo's deep voice sent the nearly knocked out Jeno into a state of panic. He couldn't move though. His attempts to fight back were becoming weaker and weaker as the ravenette picked him up bridal style and carried him to the bedroom.

Jinsoo held under his legs and around his shoulders, leaning down to place a soft kiss on the younger's temple. Hell, it was going to be one long night.

"Soo.....please- stop." Unheard or ignored, both meaning nothing to Jeno as the distinctive sound of a click reminded him.....he was never going to get out of this.

Ever.

Slightly shorter chapter today, but the next one will hopefully be a long one.
I hope you enjoyed the chapter and thanks for reading.

Aofa