Chapter 41

41| Alexander Lucan Chambers

“What were you thinking boy?" He yelled instantly. The boy looked extremely frightened. Alexander looked mad. He yanked the boy by his arm.

"Answer me, You could have died, you idiot. Is this even a place for you brats to play?"

"Well. It wasn't his fault. It was you who was passing through their playground." I turned to glimpse the owner of the voice, there stood Carmen, with her arms folded over her chest, her friend was pulling her, but that didn't have any effect on her.

"And Who are you?"

"I am none of your concern."

"Do you know who I am?"

"Well... I have other things to do rather than knowing who the hell you are?"

She pulled away from her friend and advanced towards the boy, pulling him away from Alexander. She muttered something in his ears, the boy smiled in return and walked away. She turned to walk away but Alexander grabbed her hands.

"Where do you think you are going Miss 'None of my concern'?"

"Why don't you go wherever you were headed, 'Mr. Gods know what'?"

"Alexander Lucan Chambers."

"I didn't ask." She snatched her arms away and left immediately. While Alexander was still staring at her.

Well... This is awkward. I turned to look at him. He shortly positioned his hand over my head, I closed my eyes, and the next time I opened it, I was staring at the ceiling.

I hunched up, Alexander was sitting by the bed. He stood up and leaned towards me.

"Hey! You okay?"

"Get the hell away from me. What did you do to me? I was once again dreaming about weird things."

"It wasn't a dream, Carmen. I just trying to make you recall your past."

"I am not Carmen, So Stop Calling me Carmen."

"Yes, you are."

"Shut up, so you are the one who was stalking me all this time, sending me all those messages, journals, making me do things, you even hurt Mai."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh please don't pretend that you didn't do that."

"I am serious. I don't know what you are talking about."