CHAPTER 70 -Greed Island-

Rin POV

It was foolish to assume that Bisky was just a simple girl when in truth, she was a pro-Hunter, and to top that up, she was already above forty years old! Killua had a terrible beating for saying that aloud, so it was a taboo to mention her age, at least in front of her.

Although we had gone back and fro in deciding whether or not to take her as our new master, in the end, a decision was reached. With that, Bisky had officially become our new master and our training started almost instantly. Guess what was our first training like?

We were pit inside a crater with a crazy-ass barber who likes to eat people's hair. Hooray! It didn't even cross my mind that I would be getting a haircut in these two weeks. But it was too late now. My dark locks lay on the dusty ground and I could feel the cool breeze on my neck where there should have been hair.

"Rin!" Gon and Killua yelled from the other side of the crater.

Binolt, the red-haired demented barber I mentioned earlier, had his tongue out in a disgusting manner as he continuously snipped the scissors in his hand, my locks of hair in his other.

"That saves me time going to the salon." I snapped.

"Heh~ I'm surprised you're not fazed by it." He said with a smug look on his face.

What? About my hair? Tell me this is not a joke! I know that the haircut could only be described as lopsided. But did you really think I would care about something insignificant like this?

"I don't even care about my freakin appearance. You can shave my head bald and I wouldn't give a damn about it!" I yelled.

'That's what we're worried about...' Gon and Killua thought as the image of my shaved head brought chills down their spines.

Well, enough with that, back to the matter at hand. I had my gaze fixated on the scissor in Binolt's hand. If I blasted that scissors from his hand, then we'll be done with. But that's not how I wanted this to end.

This situation had brought my thought back to when I had a conversation with Boxer on the phone. It was a few days after the incident at Totoria District.

-Flashback-

"So that's what happened, huh..." Boxer's tone was solemn than his usual bubbly self that it left me confounded.

It was as if the words I said triggered something in him that I shouldn't have. If he was standing in front of me at the moment, I would've been so sure that I would shiver at his eerily calm demeanor.

"Ever since then, I can't seem to get a hold of that insane power. Is there another way for me to get to that state again?" I asked.

Boxer was silent for a while before giving me his answer, luckily that tense aura from before dissipated as he resounded in his cheerful self again.

"That is what we Saiyans call 'Super Saiyan 2'. It is the direct successor to the first Super Saiyan Transformation," Boxer stated.

"Is there another way than nearly getting myself killed to get into that Super Saiyan 2 again?" Boxer chuckled at my response.

"There is. Though, sometimes these methods vary depending on the user." Perking up at his answer, I continued.

"Tell me!"

Boxer let out yet another hearty chuckled before explaining the details.

Turns out, papa forced me into a death match with him to make me experience a powerful emotional upheaval, much like the Super Saiyan transformation, but to a greater extent. Due to the intense emotion required to initiate the transformation, any mastery of the Super Saiyan state and mental stability attained therein was negated.