CHAPTER 73 -Greed Island-

Killua POV

Falling for someone.

At first, you don't know what's happening. It all started with a simple "Hello", and you never would've guessed it would lead to this. When your mind starts to concentrate on that one person and nothing else, you know there's no turning back.

But what if you are entangled in a position where you had to choose between your heart and others? Would you rather quench the thirst of your own desire or be content with what you currently have?

What would I choose?

Especially in this current position; eyes widened, heart racing at the warmth of her lips against mine, and mind that had stopped functioning.

******************

It all started with a card. A simple card that holds the power to control one's heart. Little do I know that little card would be the root cause of the impending doom.

"Alright! I've got another card for the designated pockets!" I lifted the card with a triumphant look.

"Great job on finding that. It's been hard to find new clues about cards lately. I'm impressed!" Bisky nodded in approval.

"It's this one." I presented the card.

Wιτch's Lσνε Pστιση

𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤. 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝟓𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬.

"When I talked to one of the NPC, it triggered an event. He told me; I want to spend some time with my beloved. Even if it's just for a short while, so please share some of that potion with me." I explained.

"Even though one pill only lasts a week?" Gon wondered.

"It'll be pointless in the end, anyway." I waved the card and rolled my eyes.

"If you're in love, every minute or second with that person makes you happy," Bisky guaranteed with a smile.

"Well, it's not really meant for old hags like you..."

"Killuaaa!!! What did you say!"

Bisky was ready to give me a beating but I didn't really pay her any attention as my mind was fixated on the materialized potion in my hand.

'Your intended, huh...'

There is only one person that came to mind.

The image of the girl was like a snapshot out of time. I can see her coal-black hair blowing in the spring breeze, her youthful face turned toward the sun. Though her feet are scarred, she still dances, dances like the joy of life within her cannot be tamed. In that red shirt and jeans, she could be anyone, but to me, she is like the world itself, and without her, I cannot enjoy a simple flower or the rising sun.

Without me noticing, my hand instinctively brought the pill to my lips, and I kissed it.

"Killua, do you really think it's a good idea to kiss that pill?" Gon's voice brought me back to reality as I saw the concerned look on his face.

"It'll be fine. It's not like I'm in love with someone or anything." I shrugged it off like it's the most common thing to say.

'Wah, this daring kid...' Bisky thought while shaking her head.