Chapter 10

There was pure rage and anger in Chaeyoung's eyes. He took large steps, coming towards her but she didn't moved a bit from her spot, she instead shot a devilish smile in his direction. "Oh I see you're pretty daring unlike your mom" he said , this made her blood book and she said" don't you dare mention my mom or else I'll  fucking snap your neck." He came more closer to her but she just smiled wickedly unlike her real-self. Dreamies couldn't believe it was really her, specialy Jaemin and Jisung cuz they didn't taught her anything so dangerous, that just taught her the basics but here she was  killing every single person in her way like she's been doing this for years. Wonwoo was going to come more closer to her when she just punched him so hard in the face that he stumbled back, she glared at him and said"I'll kill you slowly and painfully like you killed her". His nose was bleeding, he tried to punch her but she was quick and she elbowed him in the chest and he crashed to the floor griping his chest and yelled"YOU LITTLE BRAT" she deadpaned him and shot back" Keep you're voice down you dirty ass hole".
"I can't believe it's her, I mean what happened to her innocent-self?" Chenle said and Na Na replied" dw she's still your bestfriend." Jisung was the only one who couldn't take his eyes off her incase she gets hurt and he was kinda worried about her and he didn't even knew why he was worried but afterall that r soulmates.
Chaeyoung was enjoying his pain, he again tried to stand and this time she let him stand. "That hurts right?" She asked him and he harshly said" bitch u won't live long". She said" I dare u to say that again" and he again called her a bitch..."you'll pay for it" she said and pulled out her gun and slamed the butt of her gun on his head and blood started glowing down. He stood up and kicked her but she caught it in time and pushed him back to the floor. "I'll kill you just like your fucking mother" he threatened her.... but she wasn't afraid, she was unable to control her anger, she pointed her gun at his knees and shot 2 bullets in both his knees...a cry of pain left his lips but she didn't stop, she wanted revenge.....and No 1 can stop her from this.....She heard footsteps approaching inside the room. There were 10 men surrounded her and pointed their guns at her. But still she wasn't afraid, she smirked and said"oh look your best fighter is on the floor on the brink of death, just watch me make him suffer." They were amazed by her along with dreamies. She punched his face which alarmed the man and they loaded their guns. "Ah! I won't kill him yet dw"she assured them and pulled out her knife, and said "thank God I'm wearing gloves" she pulled up his hand and placed a large cut on his wrist, his blood was on the knife"dirty blood" she commented and wiped her his blood in his own shirt. The men were frozen and she said" No worries I won't kill u all this painfully" she gave them her most evil smile which made them quer in fear. One of the men spoke fearfully "I swear she's somehow related to Satan or she's his daughter". She did nothing except giving the man a deathglare as he panicked and dropped his gun on the floor. Chaeyoung took her knife out again and walked closer to his face and he screamed at his men to save him but they were to afraid to do it. She dig the knife in his skin, blood coming out and he cried in pain. "Oh I didn't knew it hurts that much Wonwoo." She pulled out her phone and captured his picture and told him not to worry cuz he'll die in some mins.
Dreamies were so shocked not even Taeyong or Ten could speak a word, Donghyuck was filming all her actions as his camera was only focused on her. She stood up and said "She died but you shot her again just for fun and laughed at her u brat...but this time I'll laugh and you'll die". She securely pulled both her gun and knife out and shot a bullet and his head and threw a knife at the same time in his stomach...Blood pooled all around his body and she laughed wicked and loudly. The men were coming towards her and suddenly the whole room was covered in smoke and she was gone.......

Guys i hope you like it....I just twisted the whole plot....plz vote💜💜💜💜💜