Chapter 17

It was morning, sun shining brightly making everything look more lovely and cheerful but this doesn't goes for Chaeyoung. Her head was killing her her, a little scared from the nightmare from last night, the memory of her mother dead hitted her hard, facing all these things at the same time she just wanted to be with Jisung.
Jisung was awake, sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone but there was something uneven, he was feeling sad and scared but he wasn't any of these. Before he could think about it the door flew open and there stood Chaeyoung with tear stained eyes too bothered to even knock. The moment he saw her he realized why he was feeling like this-- it was because of the soulmate bond.
He walked towards her and she immediately flung her arms over his neck and hugged him and it made his heart beat speed up and he swore she could hear it as he also wrapped his arms around her tiny figure.
"Jisung I-i" she couldn't speak as her voice cracked, he caressed her hair as he seated her on his lap and she shifted to find a comfortable place and placed her head between his neck and his shoulder which made his heart flutter. "You don't have to tell I know....I'm your soulmate okay so just breathe" she did as he said but clutched onto him tighter, one of his hand still caressing her hair and the other rubbing her back comfortingly.
They stayed like that for a moment but they heard Taeyong's voice calling all of them for breakfast. They were still hugging but unknown to them Donghyuck the evil person he is snapped a picture secretly and rushed downstairs to show it to the rest who never saw Jisung hugging a girl.
They pulled apart and Jisung walked her to her room "Get ready I'll be waiting" he told her and gave her a quick peck on her cheek and left.
He was down stairs when he realized what he just did and blused a little.
All of them were doing breakfast when Jeno said "how can you even dodge surprise attacks?" She thought about it and said "it's because of dad actually I've been on 3 missions with him when I was 13 and 14 that's why" Jaemin was about to ask something when Renjun interrupted and said "so what were you assigned in those missions?" She smiled at the memory and told them "it was all shooting and mainly sniper work" their faces plastered with pure shock, "But you were too young back then, I mean Jisung was also our sniper and he came here at 12 but you're a girl" Jaehyun exclaimed " I was a bad and mischievous girl and I told you I was trained" she said humorously "yeah and she almost shot me instead of a masked man when she was training" Taeyong told them followed by a lot of laughters. Ten whispered something in Taeyong's ear and he nodded "Guyss 127 will be going on a mission after 2 weeks along with Jisung and Chaeyoung but before that the dreamies will be going back to school" everyone sighed at thought of school "but why are they going on our 127 mission?" Donghyuck asked "actually we'll need sniper work" Taeyong said.
The dreamies were in the living room bickering about going back to school but Chaeyoung was thinking about something with a worried expression on her face that didn't went unnoticed by Jisung, he placed a hand on her shoulder and asked concerned "Chae is something bothering you?" She shifted her gaze towards him and said "I have to tell dad about all this but I can't" he nodded but an idea popped in his head "well you and Taeyong-hyung can tell them together it'll be easier" he suggested and she smiled approvingly "thanks Jisungie" she said and rested her head on his shoulder while again Donghyuck snapped a picture and she almost yelled at him "Haechan will you plz stop taking our pictures without permission" he looked at her with innocent eyes and she deadpanned.
Jisung was scrolling through his phone when Jaemin said "Jisung you should take her to her room she's sleeping" he looked at her peacefully sleeping on the couch, he hooked his hands under her neck and her legs, "I'll fucking break your phone if you'll do that again" Jisung whisper-yelled at Donghyuck as he carried her up effortlessly.

A/N
Oh ma Cheesus😊😊
Tbh this is all a cheeeeeesy chapter😶😶😶....oh and there's another mission and it'll be more dangerous and thrilling hehehe plz vote and comment❤❤❤❤❤