Chapter 21

The morning came, the sun was shining brightly but the couple was asleep without a care in the world, completely forgetting it's school until a screaming Doyoung entered their room and splashed water on their faces.

"Hyung what was that for?" Jisung whined still half-asleep while  Chaeyoung looked at the time...immediately jumping out of bed as she thanked Doyoung for waking them up and went to change.

"Morning sleeping beauty..you're up early" Jaemin said sarcastically but she just stuffed her mouth with pancakes not even bothering to sit and eat properly..she chukked down a glass of juice and ran to grab her bag while Taeyong said "waoh slow down girl..you'll choke on it". The dreamies were ready to go except Haechan and Jisung who were still doing their business in the washroom.

Chenle signalled her so they can go "Guys I'm going with Chenle byee oh and take Jisung with you" she said already at the door with him, "Wait I'll drive you there with the others" Doyoung said "She hates to be late so we should probably run there byee" Chenle told them as they ran out.

They ran and ran till they reached a cafe near the school and decided to buy coffee. "Wow it's been so long since the both of us went to school like this" Chaeyoung stated remembering the when she and Chenle used to walk to school together and often skip school. "Yeah I missed those days anyway how's everything with Jisung?" He asked "Well everything's great I mean we're getting really close and he's really cute" he hummed and spoke up "You know you've changed him alott" she looked at him confused and said "how?".

"Well he used be very cold, aggressive and had a bad temper due to his past, he rarely smiled and he was basically a killing machine in our missions. He would beat up anyone who came in his way and also cursed alot but he's different now he's calm and happy I never saw him smile like he smiles at you...you can say he's complete now" Chenle explained and she laughed and said "yeah I remember he was a complete asshole when we first met"  They finished their coffee and headed to school.

School was going smoothly and it was time for break. The dreamies headed towards the cafeteria and sat at their usual table..talking about random stuff until a female voice disturbed them and the whole cafeteria went silent. "Yah Park Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung knew what was to come...she stood up and said equally as loud "What?" As she walked towards her in the middle of the cafeteria. "Didn't I told you told stay away from my Jisungie?" The girl Kim Minji said as a smirk played on Chaeyoung's face and she spoke up "Since when did he became your darling?" Minji looked at her angrily and said "Just leave him he's mine" while Chaeyoung looked at her completely unamused and answered "Trust me darling I won't do that and sorry to burst your bubble but he's already mine plus who would date a bitch like you"

"She's brave"
"Wow she called Minji a bitch"
"I'm her fan"
"Scandalous"
"I want a real fight"
"Chaeyoung's great"

"So it was her" Chenle said and Jisung nodded. While the others were still confused about what was going on. "What do you mean, Chenle?" Jeno asked "I'll tell you later".

"Did you just called me a bitch?" Minji scoffed "Yeah I just did" Chaeyoung replied giving her a death glare. "First you caught Chenle then Jisung and now you're with all of them...stop toying with them" Minji said irritated...Chaeyoung's patience was running low but still she remained unfazed and spat "I don't have to prove shit to you...and I don't give a fuck about what you think so just back off you ugly whore" Minji was fumming as she challenged "What if I beat you up right now then will you call me a bitch" Now a wide smirk was displayed on Chaeyoung's face..she let out a sarcastic chuckle and challenged back "Oh I'm scared...fuck you..bring it on then"

That's how the fight started. Minji pulled out a pocket knife while Chaeyoung was enjoying every second of it and said "it'll be more fun this way bitch" and Minji launged forward for her